2. Donovan

The Winx reached Red Foundtain and the specialists couldn't be happier for seeing them again.
   "Sky!" Bloom jumped in his neck.
   "Nex!" Aisha kissed his new boyfriend.
    "Brandon!" Stella ran to him.
   "Timmy!" Techna smiled at her guy.
   "Where's is Helia?" Flora asked Brandon.
    "He's at gymnastic room." Brandon said.
   Flora entered the big room and found a shirtless Helia before her eyes.
    "Helia!" Flora glared at him.
   "Flora?" he stopped exercising.
   "I missed you so much!" she ran into his arms.
   "I'm sorry Flora, I know I haven't been my best self." Helia said.
   "I know, and I understand you, I can't imagine what you're going trough." Flora looked into his ocean blue eyes.
   "Bloom told you everything, didn't she?" he asked.
   "Yes." Flora nodded and they walked away hand by hand.
They were watching the sunset.
   "How did you figure out that she's alive?" Flora asked him.
   "She talked to me in my dreams. She looked sad and confused. I know she's alive. I can feel it." Helia said.
   "The kind of feeling Bloom felt when we were searching for her parents." Flora said "If we found them we can found her too." she smiled at Helia.
   "I was only seven when the Ancestral Wicthes destroyed my home. When I woke up I was at Lymphea, at the royal palace. They took care of me until I was strong enough." Helia told her.
   "That's how you know Crystal?" Flora asked.
    "Yes." he nodded.
   "Stella said that it's possible that your parents wished for her survival." Flora mentioned.
   "What do you mean?" Helia asked with confusion.
   "It's possible that the Rose of Diamonds bloomed under the siege, you more likely know it as the Fourth Sun of Solaria." Flora said.
    "Isn't that just an old story?" Helia asked.
    "No, it's deeply hidden in the gardens of Solaria, only the memebers of the royal family and the royal gardeners know where it is." Flora took his hand.
   "Then so, there's still hope. But still, I've searched up the whole Magic Dimension and nothing." he shut down his eyes.
   "You're talking to a winx, don't forget that." Flora winked at him.
   "I love you Flora!" he kissed her.
  Then suddenly the earth started shaking.
    "What's that?" Helia asked.
   "I don't know, the trees are scared." Flora said.
  The setting sun immediatly went down but there was no moon on the sky, neither stars. Stella and the other ran there.
    "Stella, what's going on?" Flora asked her.
    "I don't know, but it must be coming from Solaria." Stella said.
    "No, it's not." a deep voice said.
   "Who's that?" Sky took out his sword.
   "Your little toys are nothing compared to my powers." the voice said.
   "Show yourself!" Bloom said and a tall man appeared on the sky. He had long white hair ang a long black capd. His eyes were black and his teeth were sharp.
   "Who are you?" Aisha asked.
   "Silly fairies, I'm the Mighty Donovan, creation of Uranus and the Ultimate Darkness." he said.
   "What do you want? And what did you do to the sun?" Stella asked him.
   "I took the power over the Starry Night and the Moons of the Magic Dimension, I am more powerful than ever, and I will rule the whole Magic Dimension!" he said and laughed.
   "I don't think so! Magic Winx, Bloomix!" Bloom said the incantation.

    "Hm, the guardian fairies of the Magic Dimension, not even you are strong enough to defeat me!" he said.
   "Dancing flames!" Bloom attacked him but he blocked it out.
   "Morphix waves!" Aisha also attempted to attack.
   "Green luxury ivy!" Flora tried also but was useles.
   "Light of the shining sun!" Stella also tried.
    "Thunder of codes!" Techa attempted this time.
  Musa and Bloom tried in the same time. They were throwing their strongest spells at him but nothinf seemed to work. He waved and threw Stella away.
   "Stella!" Brandon ran to help her.
   "I've had enough, Power of the Dragon Flame!" Bloom released the dragon but he blocked that also out, so easily as if it eas one of the Trix's spell.
   "You pathetic little fairy, not even your dragon flame is strong enough to fight the power of the Starry Night!" he said and vanished.
   "Stella, are you okay?" Brandon asked her.
    "Yes but, what was that?" she asked.
    "Faragonda may know who he was." Musa said .
    "Yes, we must go back to Alfea!" Bloom said.
    "We're coming to." Sky insisted.

   Back at Alfea the winx and specialist headed straight to Faragonda's office.
   "Headmistress Faragonda!" Bloom opened the door.
    "What happened girls? Wasn't the teaching plan clear enough?" Faragonda asked.
   "It's not that." Bloom said.
   "Well to be honest I have some questions about that too." Techna said.
   "Some oldfashioned called Diavolo...wait that's pizza..Donovan did something to the sun and has total power over the moon." Stella stormed to the desk of the Headmistress.
   "He controls the moon? You mean the Starry Night?" Faragonda askedy
   "Yes." Stella nodded.
   "That's impossible, no one can control it, unless its guardian fairy." Faragonda said.
   "And who is she?" Bloom asked.
   "I don't know, its last guardian fairy died 16 year ago and the new keeper of her powers is unknown. But all we know is that she must be a solarian." Faragonda said.
   "But then how can Donovan have total control over the Starry Night?" Aisha asked.
    "The power of the Starry Night also comes from its guardians faith, if she loses faith then its strenght weakens and becomes easier to take over." Daphne entered the office.
   "Then we must find her and restore her faith." Stella said.
    "Her faith in what?" Glitter-ponies?" Musa asked sarcastically.
   "Love, magis, and mostly in herself." Daphne said.
   "Then we must find her." Bloom said.
   "But what about Helia's sister?" Flora asked.
    "It can wait a little more." Aisha said.
    "Donovan is very dangerous, he doesn't have the total power over the Starry Night, that means she still has some faith. But if he also gets the power of the Suns of Solaria then we are dumed." Daphne said.
   "No one messes with my suns!" Stella made a statement.
   "Do you know where should we start the search?" Bloom asked her sister.
   "Folklore say that the last time people sensed her energies was under the Siege of Solaria, at the royal gardens." Daphne said .
    "Are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" Bloom looked at Flora.
  "Could it be possible?" Flora stared at Helia and his eyes sparkled with hope.