Shadow x Reader

Warning- Spanking, hate sex, degrading, and choking!

"I had enough of this!" Shadow yells. Me and him where fighting again. Shadow pushed me to the ground, on my hands and knees. "S-shadow!?" I asked him, and he pushed me down to where my ass was up in the air. I looked back at him. "You're going to learn, not to do that ever again!" Shadow says, and pulls down my pants, and panties, I was already so wet. "S-shadow! We can- AHHHHHH!!" I yelled, and thrown my head back, the pleaser was so unreal. Shadow didn't waste any time, and started thrusting harshly into my cunt. Shadow then spanked me, making me yelp, and let out moans. He kept hitting my ass hard this both his hips and his hand. "Damn slut. You like this, don't you? I'll fuck that pussy of yours until you collapse." Shadow says, and starts to lightly choke me. I only got more turned on by that. His cock slides in and out of my pussy, making me more of a mess. Shadow puts his other hand to my clit, and rubs it fast, and rough. "S-SHADOW! P-please!" My legs started to shake from the pleaser. "Good girl." He said, which suprised me. He never called me that before, but I didn't get to say anything else, as my moans got more, and more louder. Shadow started to go faster. The wet, and skin slapping noise where all I would hear. Shadow was clearly close, and was losing it with every thrust. "God damnit! So tight! Haha!" He laughs at the end, in a deep husky voice. My eyes rolled in the back of my head because of the pleaser. Shadow started to lean on me fore support. "You better cum you slut!" He whispers in my ear, and moves his hand that is on my clit faster. I scream in pleaser, and my legs shook. Shadow did one last, deep thrust, before cumming out of me. My own orgasm came rushing in, making my legs shake wildly,  and made my moans even louder. Shadow turns me over after helping me ride it out. "Shadow... I'm sorry for beating your high score..." I said, and looked at him weakly. He picks me up and puts me in our bed. "We need to do that more offen." Shadow say, and lays next to me. I laughed a little, and fell asleep.