Wukong x male reader

Warning- Anul, blow job, threesome(clone), and over stimulation.

I pinned Wukong to the bed. "Are you sure?" I asked him. He looks at me, and nod fernly. I pulled his pants down. He already was hard. I pulled down his boxers, and his cock was begging for attention. I got in front of his cock, and licked the tip. Wukong let's out a low moan. I looked up at him, to see him looking at me, with hungry eyes. I put my mouth on the tip of his cock. He lets out a growl, and put a hand on my head. I took it a little more. He holds my hair. "Fuck." He says, in a husky tone. I started to bob my head. He thrown his head back, and his hips thrust forward, shoving his dick down my throat. I tried to not to gag on his cock, as he thrusts in into my throat over, and over again. My eyes rolls into the back of my head. He stopped thrusting up, and pulled my head down, making me take him all on. He let's out a loud, long moan. The cum shots out, making me swallow it. He lifts me up from his cock. He's a mess. "M-may I make a clone?" He asks me. I blushes and nod. He pulls some hair out, and blows on it, making a clone come out. "Now, I want you to ride me first." He says, and I got onto his lap. I slowly put his cock into me. My own cock was dripping pre-cum. Wukong looks satisfied, and he pus his hands on my hips. I moved my hips up a little. A moan rippled through my throat. Wukong started to get inpatient. I slowly started to move. Wukong growls. "Wukong?" I asked him. He pushed me down, and he pins me down. He then makes me go and on hands and knees, under his clone. "Now, put your cock in my clone babe." The clone looks at me, needly. I put it in, and shivered from the pleaser. Wukong started to thrust his hip, making me move in the clone. The clone pulls ke into a kiss, as I started to move on my own. The three of us where a mess. Wukong was thrusting deep into me, and I did the same to his clone. "Oh! Please, faster!" The clone moaned. I grinned, and gone faster. In response, Wukong thrust harder. I began to cry slightly because of all the pleasure I was getting. I lean down on the clone, and moved faster, and lifted the clone's legs up and over my shoulders, allowing me to do deeper. The clone let out cries, and his eyes rolled back. I loved seeing that face. Wukong bite down on my neck, and gets rough. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, my tongue was hanging, and my saliva was dripping onto the clone. One of my eye lids slightly closed. Me and the clone where close, but Wukong didn't seem like he was done with me yet. Me and the clone where making loud nosies, and are in pure pleasure. I let out the most loudest, lawd noise I could have, as cum shoots into his the clone. I was shaking before the pleaser, as Wukong and the clone helps me ride out my orgasm. Soon the clone's cum shot out of his cock, and onto him. We both where panting. Wukong didn't stop, and he kept thrusting. "W-wukong! I cummed! Please stop!" I called, and started to feel over stimulated. My legs shook, as I give out on the close. Wukong didn't stop, he just went faster. Me and the clone held onto each other, feeling so over stimulated at this point. Wukong have one more, good, deep thrust, an he cummed deep inside me. I let out a loud moan, as the cum shot in me. Wukong pulls me away, and destroyed the clone. "Come here. Let's cuddle." Wukong said, and he laid on top of me. I sighed happily, and kissed the top of his head.