EPISODE 41

E P I S O D E  4 1 [√]p a g e  f o r t y - o n e  :  B E F R I E N D E D  F A L L E N  A N G E L S !

E P I S O D E 4 1 [√]
p a g e f o r t y - o n e : B E F R I E N D E D 
F A L L E N  A N G E L S !

the old woman steps out of the car, slamming the door closed behind. mikey spirals into a pit of indecisive thoughts when the woman brought her gaze to him ; cold, indifferent. like she didn't know him.

"hello, aunt chi ... yo." baji's voice wavers when the woman only walked past him, leaving him astounded while following her figure approaching the other three that were also approaching halfway. but then it shouldn't be so surprising ; perhaps he just didn't prepare himself for the indifferent

draken didn't even have to time to dip his head ; the woman already went by him without having a glance spared to him.

"emma's here, lola!" (lola - grandma) takemichi lets go of emma's wrist after pulling her along.

the blonde teenager bows low, dipping her upper body, "good to see you again, hanagaki-san." she quietly says, keeping her position still as though she was waiting for the elder to tell her that she can raise her head.

chiyo could already tell from the girl's fidgety behavior that she already knew what her half-brother and her half-brother's friends had done to takemichi ; it wasn't hard to figure out. she could tell from the way emma couldn't keep her eyes on her.

emma bites her lower lip anxiously. then, a hand came patting her head, startling her from the stiffness of her body, "hello. have you been well?"

"y- yes! i've been doing alright." emma responds instantly, her back straightening, "i actually went to visit grandpa yesterday! i heard from him that you were there too but sadly, you already left right before i came."

"oh? don't be sad now. we'll visit more often." takemichi feels something lit up inside him when he heard that, a ghost of a smile appearing when the old woman glanced at him meaningfully for a second.

she wounds up in a short convo with the young girl until chiyo double takes at the last person of the trio in front of her, easily intuiting the tension of the teen with greenish blond hair. chiyo cocks an eyebrow up, "and you must be ..?"

takemichi scrambles on his shoes, immediately turning to ryohei and placing his hands on the boy's shoulders, "lola, this is ryohei! the one i told you about."

"me? you talked about me?" ryohei chirps, then whispers to the blond while leaning his face down to confirm ; he sees the hand the elder had reached towards him, causing him to take it in a split second, shaking it firmly, "hello, hanagaki-san! i- i'm hayashi ryohei. it's very nice to meet you, ma'am!"