Netryam x Y/n - Mystery girl

"Are you okay back there?" He yells.

"Yeah I'm fine." I yell back.

"We're almost to my home. I can't wait to show you everything."

I took a look around me and I saw floating rocks and trees hundreds of feet tall. We landed on a big floating rock and we're greeted by sky people, and other Navi that look like him.

"Hey Norm. I'm here for the shipment of weapons." Jake says.

"Leaving so soon?" The sky person she called Norm says.

"No, I wanna show Y/n around for a day or two, and then will head home."

I step out from hiding behind Neteyam. The sky person Norm came running up to me. I quickly step back, not knowing why was he scared of me.

"Wow Jake, is she a water tribe?" He asks.

"Her name is Y/n okay norm. And yes, she is part of the water tribe and no you won't do any testing on her." Neteyam says mad.

"Calm down son." Jake says. "no one is doing any testing on anybody.

"Dad, I'm taking Y/n around. I wanna show her our island before we go home."

"Alright , just check in periodically."

before I could nod yes to his dad, yes Neteyam grabbed my hand, and started running off.

"Come on."

We are running down sick tree branches, trying not to slip while weird wispy things we're landing on my arms.

"Neteyam, where are we going?" I ask out of breath from running.

"My favorite hideout." He says smiling.

sorry, it was so short I wasn't feeling well today hoping to be able to write more tomorrow!