Chapter 1: Escape

Run

Run

Run

The flaring of the alarm as the collar around his neck showed a bright red. He tried everything to get it off, but it just kept shocking him every time he put his hands on it.

He could the shouting of guards as they ran around the hallways in search of the boy, said boy, cowering in a corner, desperately trying to cover the red light that blared around his neck every few seconds

He knew it would only take a few minutes before it would turn on and start to send shocks into his body. That's how he knew the boss would be back.

The man would never forgive him, breaking the glass box that had almost always been filled with water. He knew it was expensive. He knew the boss only trusted to see the specific male is such a pretty thing.

But he couldn't take it, being chained in that box with the water that engulfed him. They knew his abilities would fail when they emerged him into the chemical filled water, so they never bothered to empty or even change the tank. He wouldn't even be allowed to let his animal form take place, the water making his tail sensitive, and he hated the pain that made way when water entered his long bunny like ears.

He was like a prize fish in a tank, waiting for their next meal or next outing. Though he craved to be let out every time he was, it was never fun. They'd beat him and inject him with fluids that made his body feel like it was boiling in hell.

They were never kind, the Boss had always referred to the boy as his son, but he knew that wasn't true. This isn't the way you'd treat your son, whether it was your own blood or not. The guards had always had laughs when he whined or cried. Some of them even bothered to touch him inappropriately as if he didn't have feelings like any other human.

After all, he wasn't human. He always envied the people he was shown through small photographs. He knew he'd never have the luxury.

"Oh my Bunny, come out now. I don't have all day to play Hide n Seek with you~" The voice snapping the male out of his thoughts, flinching at the false care coming from his tone. Immediately recognizing it was the Boss, his collar going off soon after.

Feeling the strong electric shock flow through his neck, he shut his eyes tightly, making sure the hallways were clear before running down them.

He could hear the guards shout behind him, but he could only focus on the feeling around his neck. Desperately trying to remove the device that had now been sending electric waves into his hands every time he touched it.

"Cmon Bunny, let's play nice? Your punishment won't me as bad as long as you come back to Father, " the older male spoke, dragging the metal stick against the wall, making an uncomfortable scratching sound.

The boy just kept running. He was so close. He couldn't afford to get caught. He knew they'd never let him see the outside world again.

He was so close he could see the exit, when he could almost reach the handle all hope had been immediately crushed.

Two strong arms wrapped around his body and threw him against the wall. He hit his head harshly as he fell back onto the floor, clutching his head with one hand and the other helped him crawl away from the well-built guard in front of him.

"Going somewhere, pretty?" The guard asked, taking slow steps towards the boy on the ground.

"P-please, let m-me go!" He shouted, kicking the male in the dick. He watched as the male crouched onto the floor, holding his hands over the damaged area.

The young boy immediately got off the ground, running through the door to be met with a cold breeze. He'd never been happier to see the moon, but the extra guards on his ass make it hard to enjoy the view.

He quickly sped off into the woods, trying his hardest to ignore the shocking around his neck.

Tripping a few times running in the woods, his knees had been badly scraped, his clothes not being able to provide much protection against nature. A simple pair of underwear and a white baggy shirt.

Eventually, he came across a cave that seemed to have a fire lit inside. Walking slowly towards it, he noticed a boy huddled into a small ball. He looked so fragile like even the wind could shatter him.

The male could no longer take his time viewing the male in the cave. He could feel the shocks in his collar get more and more harsh. It was almost as if the Boss had been tampering with the settings to make it go higher than it normally did.

He fell the ground landing on his knees, he sobbed loudly feeling his neck go numb as he could no longer breathe with the electronic around his neck.

Before he could black out, he felt something warm wrap around his body, his vision getting blurry and spotty. He could barely realize the fact there was now a knife pushed against his neck as it tried to cut off the collar.

Eventually, the collar had been cut off and thrown into a nearby lake he could hear vividly. He looked up to see the boy who he thought had just been sleeping now standing and smiling widely at him.

The captive boy had backed away suddenly, shutting his eyes tightly closed as he mumbled incoherent words.

"H-Hey, calm down, I won't hurt you, I promise," the boy in front of him said, noticing how he was sitting in front of him but not enough to make him completely uncomfortable.

Suddenly, the boy started singing, a soft melody that had made the other open his eyes slightly.

"Absolute power
I ran toward that power
Even if the sun blinds you
To reach the promised place
To complete our future
Above all to protect you
You believed in me and gave me strength
The moment you bit me

The fate that I devoted my life to
How could I forget?
The sign only responds to you and shines red
The one word I begged you for
It rises like a bright sun that clears the darkness
Fate is in my hands again
Feeling the power flowing like blood inside me
Finally, I'm calling you desperately
I'll never forget it now
Everything was the power I received from you
I grew up in an eternity that will soon return to you. "

When the boy had stopped singing, he smiled, "I'm sorry if I scared you, I'm Yeonjun!" The male greeted, clearly happy to have someone to talk to other than himself..

The other boy just stared deeply into the other, analyzing the other. He noticed the male still holding the knife in his hands.

The boy looked between Yeonjun and knife expectantly. He held out his hand, saying, "Hand me that and let me do something, then we can have time to chat." He kept his voice as calm as he could, ignoring the constant stinging around his throat and neck.

Yeonjun looked confused, to say the least, but none the less sighed and placed the knife in the boys hand. "I swear if I just saved you and you stab me," He spoke semi joking, semi actually worried the boy would stab him.

Before he could even register what was happening, he watched the boy slide the knife against his arm, cutting the skin open.

"Hey, wait, no! Don't hurt yourself. "

˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•
The song Yeonjun sings in Enhypens Fate, but think of it more as a comforting song.

<3

Words: 1319