Chapter 7: Not as Planned [M]

˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️

Smut
Masochism and Sadistic shit but only a bit
Yeonjun: Bottom
Soobin: Top

˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•

Soobin laid on the couch as he waited for Yeonjun to get out of the shower.

The said male had spent at least 30 minutes in there already just going through songs on his phone.

It wasn't very often he got to spend time in a genuine shower, so he had been singing his heart out for at least an hour.

Eventually, Soobin had enough of it, getting up with a groan and stumbling to the bathroom.

"Yeonjun?" He knocked on the door. The said male grumbled and paused him music, turning off the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist.

He opened the bathroom door, looking annoyed as he stared at the blindfolded male who couldn't see well.

"Yes?" He responded short and plainly, quite upset that his personal time had ended so soon.

Soobin flinched at the tone, immediately bowing and responding quickly because he thought he was in trouble.

"I-im sorry! I-i just.. you w-were taking awhile.. i-i got worried!" He rapped out, his hands shaking as he feared what would happen next.

Yeonjun's eyes widened, and his tone immediately softened "Hey I didn't mean to scare you.. you just interrupted some personal time for me, I'm sorry I snapped at you, " the boy explained.

Soobin nodded and stood up straight with a small smile, "Is it okay if I shower next? I've changed my mind, and I haven't in awhile, " he spoke softly, untying the blindfold around his head.

His eyes widened when he saw Yeonjun's body, his toned abs and water dripping from his hair down his jawline, making soobin bite his lip.

Yeonjun laughed and nodded. "Of course, bin, also take a photo it'll last longer." He smiled, but what Soobin said next made him question if his original thought was right.

"Can I try something?" He asked, looking at Yeonjun like his next meal. Yeonjun just nodded, but before he could process anything, he was against the cold bathroom wall with another pair of lips on his.

Yeonjun moaned, and his hands flew up into soobin messy black hair, entangiling his fingers in it and pulling at softly.

Soobin slid his tongue into Yeonjun's mouth, exploring the inside of his mouth with his tongue. Yeonjun moaned in his mouth, throwing his head back, making them pull away from the kiss.

"F-fuck bin," Yeonjun moaned as Soobin bite into his neck, his sharp teeth making it easier to leave small marks.

Yeonjun bit his bottom lip, trying to contain his sounds as he played with Soobin's bunny ears. Soobin smiled and pulled away, kissing the boys' cheeks.

"We don't have to go any further.. you just looked so hot, " Soobin giggled, sucking on the boys jaw. Yeonjun just nodded frantically, pushing Soobin towards the couch.

Soobin laughed and picked Yeonjun up by his thighs, his towel falling off and leaving the boy naked in his arms. "Are you sure Yeonjun..?" He mumbled, laying the boy on the couch.

"I'm positive bunny," he smiles, licking his bottom lip seductively as he unbuttons Soobin's pants. "Are you sure about this bin? We don't have to, " Yeonjun states clearly, pausing on the males pants.

"It's okay, Jun, I wanna do this.. I started it. I'll finish it, " He says with a smile as he rubs Yeonjun's bare thigh. "Fuck you look so hot right now" He groans, licking the males thighs.

"Tell me what you want Foxy, I'll do whatever you wan't" He groans against the males thighs, sinking his sharp teeth into it and making him bleed.

Soobin smirks and licks the blood that drips down Yeonjun's thighs, letting some of it drip into his hole. Yeonjun moans feeling the pain down his thighs, grabbing Soobin's head and forcing him to bite more.

Soobin laughs and sinks his teeth into the boys thighs again, licking the blood that drips out making Yeonjun moan.

"You like that Junnie? A little masochist are you?" He jokes, biting and sucking on the boys chest as he moans in his ear.

Yeonjun just nods rapidly, wanting something to help him release. "S-soobin stop teasing and fill me already" He groans, as he finally gets Soobin's pants off.

The said male laughs and takes his clothes off, trying his hardest to ignore the wounds on his body as he crawls back on top of him.

"Gonna use your blood as lube okay? Want me to go easy or just fuck it?" He asks positioning his member against the boys hole, teasing it with his tip.

"Just go all in, I can take it" He moans loudly when the bunny pushes deeply into him, waiting a minute for the other to adjust.

"Is that good?" He groans, feeling the boys' tight hole around him was like being on cloud 9 for both of them.

"M-ove bin," he moans, scratching Soobin's back with his nails as he starts to move. He cries in pain as he feels like he's been torn apart, it's only motivates Soobin to go faster, slamming hard into the other.

After a few more thrusts Yeonjun cums with a high pitched moan, scratching down the boys back as the bunny cums deep inside him. Filling him up perfectly with his seed.

Soobin collapses on top of Yeonjun, not enough to crush him but enough for uncomfortably as he takes a rest. Yeonjun smiles and wraps his arms around the boy, kissing his head and rubbing his back.

"Was that your first time bin?" He asks softly to which he received a small nod. Yeonjun laughed and sat them both up, directing Soobin to go grab some tissues to help clean up.

Soobin smiled doing what he was told and helped clean up they're small mess, wiping both boys down and laying Yeonjun comfortably back on the couch.

Yeonjun directs Soobin to come lay with him which he does, positioning himself carefully on the boys side so he doesn't disturb his wound.

Eventually they both fall asleep laying peacefully next to each other. Yeonjun holding onto Soobin and the Bunny clinging onto him like a baby.

"Till tomorrow" A voice mumbled as he put his sniper away.

˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•✩•*˚˚*•

Gonna start updating every weekend instead of every day because of school and stuff, so slow-ish updates!

Words: 1071