Chapter 6: Snap, Crackle, Pop!

They walk into the room, checking out the musty place. Yeonjun immediately runs over to the bathroom, checking for clean water or just running water in general.

"It works!" He shouts happily, running back to Soobin with his arm in the air.

Soobin smiles, sneezing at the dust that enters his nose. "I'm glad," he smiles at the other who is rushing him towards the bathroom.

"You should shower first, then I can tend to your wounds. Then you can do the same for me, yea?" Yeonjun explains, smiling at the male.

"Actually, I have another idea that could work well for your wounds," Soobin speaks shyly. Gesturing to the way his eyes have turned from red and black to a bright blue.

"And what's that?" Yeonjun asks, quite curious about what the male was planning.

Soobin smiles, leading the other to the old couch in the corner. Trying his best to ignore the pain in his shoulder, he sets the other down on the couch, taking a seat on the ground in front of him.

"Is it just your arm?"

He nods. "Yea, and a few minor cuts along my back," he says, watching the other boy intently

Soobin sighs, afraid to break the news to the other.

"They taught me how to heal other things.. when they let this form come out.. the thing is I'll have to get your arm back in place first" he explains, gesturing to the fucked up bones.

"So you'll have to snap my arm back in place?" He mumbles, his eyes widening in fear. Soobin just nods.

"We don't have to do this.. but it'd be faster and easier than waiting for it to heal naturally.." He sighs, worried for Yeonjun.

"Do it." He states sternly making Soobin's eyes widen. "A-Are you sure?" He asks skeptical.

Soobin receives a firm nod from the other, who had started shaking in his hands.

"Do you have something you can bite on? Like really hard?" Soobin asks, rummaging through Yeonjuns bag carefully.

"Will cloth work? Or the butt of my pocket knife?" Yeonjun asks, grabbing his recommended items.

Soobin nods, taking the hoodie sleeve, wrapping it around the knife and shoving it in Yeonjun's mouth.

"On 3 I need you to bite really hard okay? You can even squeeze my arm if you have to, okay?" He explains, placing Yeonjun's good hand on his bicep.

The male just nodded, tightly wrapping his hand around Soobin's bicep.

"1"

Yeonjun braced himself, shutting his eyes closed tight.

"2"

His body tensed, feeling Soobin's hand on his broken arm.

"3!"

Soobin shouts, putting pressure on the boys arm till it snaps back into place. Ignoring the nails digging into his bicep and the screams from the other.

They were slightly muffled from the hoodie wrapped knife, but they were still so audible, breaking Soobin's heart.

Yeonjun screamed, tears running down his face as he bit as hard as he could into the cloth. Squeezing Soobin's arm tightly, not worried about the fact he had drawn blood with his nails.

Soobin didn't even let himself think, immediately putting more pressure on the boys arms. His eyes starting to glow a blinding bright blue before starting to flash white and blue.