Chapter 1- A Strange Occurrence

(I should probably mention i'm also an anime watcher. So i don't know shit abt the manga. I also do not own any pictures unless stated so. The oc is a middle schooler btw.

I haven't watched the anime in a while, so feel free to correct me on personalities if you think its wrong.

This has not been proof read.

Pov: Third Person

"I'm not about to let you be the only one who dies!"

The man leaped down, falling towards the blonde.

Embracing the blonde in his arms. He hugged him tight, as the two fell....

The blonde watched, as he fell towards him.

In the blondes eyes. The man was like a bird, or perhaps a divine deity. Flapping its wings towards the sinner.

Suddenly, silence fell. The flames of fire, the screams of the citizens, the air as they fell. None of it could be heard. As if time slowed down, they were now falling incredibly slow.

Suddenly, a hole like figure, clouded in purple and black mist, appeared in thin air. It seemed to have eyes.

(Think of it like this except its more like a flat circular swirl

(Think of it like this except its more like a flat circular swirl. Like the milky way.)

Disappearing immediately, it felt as if the two were being tugged on greatly.

The two were far to shocked to speak. As they were pulled into something. (They were pulled INTO MY A-)

——————————
"Whoaaaaah!-"

Falling on the concrete floor. The two slowly sat up. "Ouch.. what the hell just happened.-"

"what the hell just happened"

Sherlocked looked to the side to see John, along with a few other buddies.

"Sherlock??-"

"John?"

"Ah- Nii-san!-"

"Sherlock!-" Miss Hudson and John hurried towards him. While the Moriarty group (i am not typing out all those damn names ):<    )

Hurried to william.

"Nii-san, whats going on?"

"Sherlock, do you know where we are?

"Unfortunately, i am quite stumped.."

"Tsk, no clue"

The group looked around, as a car drove past them.

"Ah!- what was that??-"
Sebastian stepped back in surprise. "Are those.. buildings?"

Currently, the group was in a place called Japan (uh.. lets make this japan like the one from saiki k.. is the setting even japan?..)