Chapter 3- 2020

Im alive

Previously: They were now gathered together at the top of the stairs. "Huh, wheres james at?"

Sebastian looked around. "Over there"

William pointed out. The group looked down to see Ray and James chatting. Ray paused and looked at the group.

"Ah"

He waved towards them, gesturing for them to come down. "Lets go"

———————————————————————————
Pov: Third Person

The group went down the stairs and gathered in the living room. Some took the liberty to sit down, while others remained standing.

"Alright, now that everyones here, let me introduce myself"

Ray stood up and went to the front of the group.
"Greetings, i'm Ray West! And you are?"

"Ah, well then, allow me to start, i am William James Moriarty-"

"Huh?"

"No no i meant your real names."

The group looked at each other.

"...ok.. you're really into this.. it seems.."

Ray looked at them for a moment. "Say, where did you get your clothes? I wasn't aware that there was still a store that could make such accurate clothing from so long ago"

Ray questioned, eyeing the groups clothing

"From so long ago- pardon me but what year is it?"

The child sighed, deciding he'll play along. "It is currently June 28th, 2020"

"Sherlock.."

"I know.."

The child leaned back, realizing he wouldn't get an answer. "Well, lets put that aside then"

"Now, come on, introduce yourselves"

One by one, they group introduced themselves to the child. "And i'm John H. Watson"

"Ah, so there is one!"

Ray smiled slightly. "Didn't think anyone would wanna cosplay as the author though.."

"Ah, pardon, what do you mean by author?"

"...ok.. interesting role play approach"

Ray held out his hand and the butler placed a book in his hands. "Blah blah blah [insert tittle] by John H. Watson"

He tossed the man the book. "This.. this really is- its, its my writing!"

The child looked at the man for a few more moments before narrowing his eyes. "...Well, i'll go do something real quickly, ask Alex if you have any questions"

Ray pointed to the same butler with long black hair and golden eyes from before. After that, he walked away with Isiac behind him.

———————————————————————————

"Isiac, i think i adopted weird people.."

"You are not old enough to adopt anyone yet"

"...shut up isiac"

"Very well young master" the old butler said, bowing with his right hand in front of his chest.

"...fuck you"

Ray mumbled, annoyance in his voice. While the butler, could not help but chuckle. Skipping towards the other living room, Ray called out to his butler.

"Atlaaaaaaaaaaaaas" said butler raised his head, he was currently dusting some bookshelves. "Yes?"

"I want applessss" Ray complained, running up to the butler and clinging onto him. Chuckling, Atlas put his duster down.

"Right away, young master"

////////////////

The boy sat down on a chair, watching Atlas peel some apples, setting them down on a plate, he placed it in front of Ray.

Stabbing a little fork on the apples.

(The fork is like that one with only two stabby thingies)

"Here you are." Atlas smiled. Ray took the apples, and started eating.

"Young master"

Ray paid him no mind. Clearing his throat, the butler spoke again. "Ray"

"Yes?" The boy replied. "Im telling you this cause im worried, but please dont tell me you plan on keeping those.."

Atlas looked towards the other group from afar. "Those hooligans here?" He turned back towards Ray.

"Why not?" He tilted his head.

"Their dangerous!" The butler shouted slightly. "You just randomly picked those guys off the streets! Do you know how fucking dangerous that is?!"

The butler continued to scold Ray. Meanwhile, William caught sight of that.

"Say, that butler. Is he perhaps not acting informal towards the young lord?" William inquired as the rest looked towards the direction.

Alex too, looked over for a second in alarm, before sighing. "Ah, its just Atlas."

The group turned towards him. "Don't worry about it, thats a normal occurrence."

"How so?" Miss. Huddson asked.

"Lets just say, Atlas gets special treatment. Hes been here longest out of anyone besides the head butler, Mr. Isiac."

"Oh? But last i recall, sir Isiac held the same formal speech as anyone else"

Alex sighed slightly, leaning back against the table. "Honestly, you'd probably catch all of us acting slightly informal some time. But.. dont be surprised if you see Atlas start yelling like a nagging mother."

Alex chuckled slightly. "The young master favors him the most. Hes also the only servant that gets to be so informal towards the young master. However discourteous it is before if guests."

"Hm, i see.."

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Chapter End
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

.ೃNext Chapter .ೃ
Chapter 4- Clothing