Fetishes

LxLight. Finally! I just noticed how often these appear in fanfics, and had to write about it...

Fetishes

Light and L were handcuffed. As per usual. They were also getting ready for bed. As per usual.

L briefly unlocked the handcuffs so they could both change into their pajamas. L took his shirt off and suddenly found himself pinned against the wall, being kissed by Light.

This wasn't a surprise. Their relationship of sorts had been going on for a few weeks now. However, being handcuffed to the headboard of the bed was new.

Light climbed on top of L and started kissing him again.

"Light... What are you doing?"

"Guess."

L sighed.

"Light-kun, contrary to popular belief, I do not have a bondage fetish."

"...Oh."

"You have been reading far too much fanfiction about us. Please uncuff me immediately; the possibility that you are Kira is increasing by the second."

Exactly three minutes and seventeen seconds later, they were handcuffed back together, lying in bed. As per usual.

Until Light started wiggling his feet in L's face.

L sighed. Again.

"Light."

"yeeeees?"

"I do not have a foot fetish either."

"...Damn."

"In all seriousness Light, you must stop reading those fanfictions."

"Never!"

L rolled his eyes and picked up a bowl of sweets, resting it on his knees as he pawed through it.

Ten minutes later, a hand crept up into the sweet bowl and grabbed a lollipop. L stared at Light, wondering why he was eating sweets at 2 in the morning. Certainly not Light behavior.

Light began to suck and lick the lollipop far more seductively that necessary. He looked over at L to check for a reaction.

L facepalmed.

"Light Yagami, I do not have a food fetish. You're doing it all wrong anyway."

L took the lollipop from Light, and began to lick it. By the time the lollipop was finished, Light was bright red.

"Now please stop the awful attempts of seducing me with completely non-existent fetishes."

"Do you have any fetishes?"

"Just one, Light."

"And that would be?"

L leaned close to Light, whispering it in his ear.

"Well, there certainly isn't a fanfiction with THAT in it..."

"I would hope not, Light-kun."