03 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3:ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs & ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ

"..... so how are you doing?" The mother asks over the call.

"I'm doing fine,Eomma." Aera replies dumping the blue Taehyung's note in a box where she keeps the others.

"And Tae?"

"He is fine too."

"Your relationship?"

"Just like the last time you asked--- unhealthy. I wake up in the morning,he is not beside me,I go to the kitchen and see his note then he comes back 9pm and we eat our dinner then go to sleep." She explains the daily routine.

"Aera,It's been 10 months and you aren't growing any how. The mother says in a worry tone. That can't work?" She says.

"What do you want me to do?" She asks rolling her eyes,watering the flowers. She is just tired,tried her best to work it out but the man is just---- she don't know.

"You should be waking up early,cook breakfast for him,bring lunch to his work place and sometimes go out with him." She tells the same old advice.

"Eomma,I'm used to waking up late and he is fine with it cuz he never said anything against it. She says. Bringing lunch to his work place can't work,going out with him is far from impossible cuz that man is always at his company." She replies.

"Ok,try this. Cooking new recipes cuz sometimes men love eating new recipes." She suggests excitedly.

"I'll try tonight,Bye. I've to attend for a customer." She says immediately cutting the call.

"Hello,Mr. Welcome to Moon Flower Shop. How can I help you?" She asks the visitor cheerfully.

Aera's Flower Shop

Aera's Flower Shop.

"Call me Soobin." He says with a smile.

"I'm Aera,nice to meet you." She says and they shake hands.

"Nice to meet you too. He says. Actually I want a tip from you." Soobin starts hesitantly.

"What tip?" She asks,Moon jumping around at her back.

"So I've been dating this girl. She is so beautiful and cute,I love her with my all. He says dreamily,Aera assumes he is thinking about the lucky girl. We've been dating for 4 years now and---

I have finally decide to propose her but--- I don't know what type of flowers to give to her before I propose." He says scratching his nape while blushing madly,Aera finds it cute.

"Then I must suggest red carnations flowers. They symbolize love,fascination and admiration,I believe she'll be happy when you'll give her." Aera says with a smile.

"Do you love them too?"

"Yes,alot."

"Then I believe your boyfriend gives you everyday." He says with a small laugh.

"I'm actually married. She corrects. And y-yes he does give me but not everyday." She lies.

I can't tell a stranger that my husband never gave me a flower---- He'll pity on me. She thoughts to herself.

"That's nice then. So--- Do you have carnations in your shop?" He asks.

"Yes,I do." Aera replies. She shows Soobin around,the man likes other flowers too and he buys a bouquet of red carnations along with other flowers.

"Thanks for the help." He says after packing the flowers in his car,Aera helped too.

"You're welcome." She says with a smile.

"I'll tell you tomorrow about her answer." He says with excitement.

"I'll be waiting for you." Aera says and waves at the guy after he paid for the flowers,he also gave her a tip for being a good host.

"You know what,Moon? She starts while biting an apple,Moon sitting above the table staring at her fondly. I strongly wish your Appa was romantic like him but no--- that man keeps a straight face and barely buys me treats. So anti-romantic. She says with a pout,resting her chin on the table looking at Moon.

Do you think I should try Eomma's idea? Trying new recipes and wooing him? She asks in a thoughtful way. I think,I should. She says standing upright.

But first we'll try cooking a new recipe,let's go to the store,we'll also buy your treats cuz Soobin paid lots of money. She picks Moon up. We'll come back to open later." She grabs her flower shop keys then leaves the shop after locking it.

She rides to the store,buys the groceries she needs,she pays for it and leaves the store.

Aera is putting the plastic bags in the bicycle's basket and her eyes glance at someone who looks familiar.

She looks at the mall's entry again.

It's her husband outside the mall,a girl behind her all smiles while holding two shopping bags.

He is looking majestic and handsome with the sunglasses.

Taehyung is looking around the area,Aera immediately turns back so he won't see her.

"Moon,What is your Appa doing here?" She asks in complete shock.

"Is he cheating on us?"

"Why is that Hani behind him?"

.......

ILY