Chapter Seventy Three

A wry grin rose up on his lips. "Blair. You were only discharged from the hospital today. Your chest hurts. Stop trying to seduce me."

"Trying?" She undid his belt, watching as amusement flashed across his face. "Considering how excited you're becoming—i'd say I've succeeded."

"You could read me a chapter from the History of Magic and I'd still get hard from your voice." Ominis pointed out flatly, "This proves nothing. Now remove your hand and get some rest. You've had a long day."

Blair pouted. "But Ominis."

"No buts." He said sternly, smiling. "If you're a good girl tonight, I'll reward you tomorrow."

That definitely got her attention. "How so?"

He smirked. "Go to sleep, Blair."

She pouted, but the temptation of falling asleep in Ominis' arms when she was already tired proved to be too tempting. So with his hand running through her hair and the steady beat his heart thumping against his chest, Blair fell into a blissful slumber.

Good Girls - Extremely Mature Chapters (2 in 1) 

Waking up after a night spent in your lover's arms was a great way to start the day. Waking up with your lover already in between your legs was an even better way to start the day. Blair's eyes shot open when she felt his tongue against her. Her breath hitched, immediately squirming as she glance down to see Ominis was laying in between her legs with his head buried between her thighs.

Hearing her breath hitch, he looked up from what he was doing and smirked at her. "Good Morning, Sunshine."

She raised an eyebrow smiling, "Good Morning. Care to tell me why i'm waking up like this? —Not that I'm complaining."

Ominis smirked, "I told you I'd reward you if you were a good girl last night."

He didn't give her the opportunity to make a snarky reply as he pushed her legs farther apart; no longer worried about waking her up, and flattened his tongue as he licked up her slit. Her hips bucked, encouraging him to lick the bundle of nerves where she wanted him most, but his hands pushed down on her hips. He pinned her hips against the bed as he teased her, running his tongue everywhere expect the part she wanted him most. And she was starting to become frustrated.

"Ominis." She called out in a warning tone.

She could feel him smile against her. In an innocent voice, he replied, "Yes?"

"If you can't see where I need you most, move aside and I'll take care of it." Blair joked, relishing in the annoyed expression he cast her.

"I've never heard you complain about me missing the mark before. Usually it's just 'harder' or 'faster.'" He mimicked her in a higher pitched tone with the intention of embarrassing her.

It worked.

"Fine. I'll take care of it myself." She squirmed again, this time with the intention of getting herself off.

Ominis snorted inwardly, "And rob me of making your legs shake? Absolutely not."

He returned to his work, this time not hesitating to wrap his lips around her bud of pleasure, sucking it lightly while swirling his tongue around it. Encouraged by her whimpers and the way her fingers tugged on his hair—Ominis maneuvered a bit. He used his left forearm to hold her hips down and his right hand came down in between her legs to tease her entrance.