Chapter 10

Andys POV
It felt like forever before we got to the hospital. I held her deathly cold and pale hand tightly wishing...hoping....praying for her to be okay,for it all to be a dream. Once we arrived to the hospital Florence was quickly rushed inside leaving me in my tracks,I stood in shock. I couldn't believe how fast it all happened.
Once I got inside,I ran to the ward they had hurriedly brought her too. I sat in the creaky,rough plastic chair in the waiting room. The smell of cleaning fluids and disinfectant filled my lungs burning the back of my throat. The guys were soon to be here.
After a good 20 minutes they all arrived with concern wretched on their faces. They all came over and hugged me tight trying to reassure me she was going to be okay although in this moment nobody really knew...her friend Elaina had arrived soon after as Ashley had started talking to her after the concert and got her number. We soon found out she was Florence's best friend and had came to the concert with her.we told her what happened,she started crying and shaking. Ashley hugged her tight dying to comfort her.
The feelings,the worry,the horror of the scene that I just witnessed an hour ago was starting to hit me.hard. I slumped down in the plastic chair covering my face with my shaky hands. Just wishing it would be over that I'd just wake up and it would be nothing but a nightmare.
Every hour,minute,second that past made my worry and concern grow. No doctor whatsoever had said a word. Nothing. The silence was choking me. I couldn't even imagine how Elaina was feeling. I didn't know whether or not she was okay. The guys were silently chatting trying to keep the spirits high, Ashley still had his arms tightly wrapped round Elaina calming her down.I just couldn't help but worry. I slowly licked my chapped lips and ran my fingers through my messy hair.
A doctor finally appeared, I jumped out of my seat and ran over to him as did Elaina. "Is she okay!!? Where is she!!? Can I see her? Please tell me she's okay" we both helplessly begged...the doctor gave us one of them looks...the looks you get when someone has died. I started to panic. After a few seconds he replied "we got her stable,everything's good ...she's in recovery at the moment in room 120.You can go see her,she should be waking up soon." He smiled warmly at me. Relief washed over our faces. He was okay although I had to see it for myself. I quickly ran to the guys and told them the good news. We decided it would be best if only Elaina and I went the first time then the guys would go in after. Just so not to overwhelm her.We quickly ran to the elevator,patiently waiting for it to reach the recovering ward. Finally the Steel doors open revealing the front desk. We ran over,I let Elaina ask the short haired,chubby woman sitting behind the desk. She told us which ways to go to get to her room.
Once we arrived we quietly slipped through the door.
There she was.....lying limply on a big hospital bed. Her arm was tightly bandaged. Her face pale,her eyes were sunken in almost as if she hadn't slept in a year. I slowly went and sat at her bedside giving her a big hug and holding her hand while looking at her small frame I smiled slightly. Elaina quickly embraced her friend in a warm hug letting a few tears flow.
After a few minutes they were both crying. I softly kissed the top of Florence's hand. We both just talked to her for a while. Then we asked why.. She didn't answer at first. She just stared at the ceiling. She looked deep in thought. Then she started crying and shaking her head "I-i just got so overwhelmed...w-with everything going on...I c-couldn't cope" she let go of my hand and his her face crying softly. I hugged her tight telling her it was okay. Elaina had gotten her some tissues and began to wipe Florence's face dry.
After a moment of silence,Florence continued...telling us everything that's been going on....
I couldn't believe it....
xxxxxxxxxxx
This chapter is so bad I'm sorry >< I'll try make the next one better. Thought I should upload since I haven't in a while so here ya go my marshmallows :3
Xxlannadabanana xP