Chapter 7

Florence's POV
I woke up super early today,as im super excited about the concert tonight!! Eeep I can't wait.
I quickly and quietly walked to my bathroom and got into a steaming hot shower,careful not to wake the beast. It felt so refreshing and relaxed my muscles that were hurting from yesterday. When I was done I got my favourite BvB top,my coal black short shorts,fishnet tights,my black and white vans and my BvB hoodie ^^ after picking my clothes out i quickly got changed and went to do my make-up.
I decided to do Andy stitches,black smokey eye,black lipstick and pale foundation. I covered all my flaws on my face and then started to cover up the bruising *sigh*.
After making sure my bruises had been covered I went back into my bedroom and listened to music. I put on some nirvana....im OBSESSED with nirvana and I LOVE Kurt it was so sad about how he died :( merr. I have all his CDs,loads of posters and even his personal journal. I always get emotional while reading it tho :"( .
Anyways come as you are came on,and I started singing along...I loved this song as I do the rest and I know all the lyrics hehe.
While listening to nirvana I decided to text Elaina as it was getting closer to the time she was picking me up. It was 12 o clock we had a 4 hour drive :/ the doors opened at 5.
*text conversation*
F=heyyy :3 hows you?? Im so excited about the concert when are you gonna pick me up??
E=hai :3 same!! Um....I'll pick you up in 5 mins be ready! ^^
F=eeeeep okai ^^^^ I'll wait outside
E=Kk :3
*end of conversation*
I quickly grabbed all my stuff,ran downstairs and slipped through the door quietly as possible.
As I walked down our porch,I saw her black car pull up.
I excitedly ran to the door and jumped in. Once I got in Elaina said, "Hey gurl" "haiiiii" "you excited" "ARE YOU KIDDING IM MORE THAN FUDGIN EXCITED!!" She started laughing at my fangurl outburst.
Soon we were on the road getting closer and closer to my husbands......
Xxx
Omg i can't write XD lol sorry it's crap ~lannaxx