𝟎𝟎𝟏. hands of the clock

I watched as the clock at the top of the blackboard of the class ticked

I watched as the clock at the top of the blackboard of the class ticked. I was wishing in this specific time that the class would be over soon, but to no avail I still had 15 minutes of torture. I always thought the last block of the school day always went longer than the others.

I mindlessly played with my pen in between my fingers hoping it would allow the time to surpass faster. It may have worked as the bell rung as I looked up at the clock. I smiled to myself while packing up my books and headed out the class.

However I was stopped by my teacher. "Amalie I've noticed you've been distracted in the past classes. Is everything okay?" No. Everything's not okay. Was what I would've loved to say at that moment , but I gathered a small smile on my face before speaking "Yes. Everything's fine I have just found that I know the material that's being taught already." My teacher smiled at me before moving out the way. I said goodbye before leaving the classroom for the day.

As I walking out of the school yard I was called by my name. I stood in place slowly turning around with a sigh escaping my lips. Placing my eyes on the person led me to understand where the conversation would lead. "Amalie have you put some thought into my offer?" With a smile on my face I spoke up "Ingrid hi, I haven't really thought about it I've just been super busy. I must get going right now, but I'll text you later." She nodded before walking away.

PepsiMax was the first russ buss to be created among the first years which I found absolute stupid. How can you have created a buss within the first month school has started. I believed proper friendship should be established before creating a russ buss. Ingrid was trying to get me onto her buss, but instead of abruptly declining the offer I kept putting it off. Ingrid seemed lovely, but I needed to know more of her character before actually trusting her and joining her buss.

Finally leaving the school compound I rejoiced. I allowed my feet to carry me to a cafe equidistant from the school as well as my home. The cafe smelt like vanilla beans which was wonderfully relaxing. I took some time to think of what I felt like having before I decided on ordering an americano to go as I was in desperate need of my bed. Sooner or later I received my coffee I quietly thanked the waiter paying and then headed out the cafe.

Reaching my home was such a joyous feeling to me. There was nothing better than falling into the softness of my bed. I placed my bag under the counter then placing the keys and the americano on the counter before heading up to my room. I scrolled on my phone to delay starting my homework, but ended up starting a while after. It was now half past 4 which meant time for my daily well needed nap especially after all that homework.

I was woken up by the sound of my phone pinging. Which was frankly quite annoying. I flipped my phone to see a message from Ingrid. "Hey, party @ 7 come thru." I rolled my eyes in annoyance at the disturbance of my sleep. I checked the time it was almost quarter to 6. I debated if I should go or not with almost immediately settling on going. Heading to my closet to pick an outfit I found a outfit that went with the night theme. Going ahead and taking a bath to help rejuvenate me after finding my clothes was an amazing idea.

By the time I was out of the shower my phone started ringing. I took a breath before answering "Ingrid hi I was just getting ready for the party." A giggle was all I heard before she spoke "That's great I can't wait to see you there." She sounded tipsy, but I ignored it and mumbled a bye before hanging up.

I checked the time it was now almost 7, so the party was about to start.m, but I was in no rush to leave my house. I got dressed listening to some music and got a bit carried away hosting my own little concert. I laughed at myself then checked the time it was was half past 7. I texted Ingrid to send me the address in which which a response was soon received. She had sent me a live location as an answer.

With that I grabbed my jacket and keys headed out to the party. With one finally glance at the hands of the clock indicating 7:48 I headed out. Hoping the  the night air would be filled with cigarettes and bad decisions. 

Disclaimer ;
How was the first chapter? I'm dying to know what you guys felt while reading this chapter. Also please let me know what you guys expect with the continuance of the book.

Also guys I took the inspiration of adding the "skam time style" into the book as I thought it was so cool in the show. I couldn't find any gifs of the school so it took forever to decide on how I would incorporate it. I also decided on how to incorporate it by reading a book, but I can't quite remember which book it was. If I can find the book I'll definitely add credit.

Continuing I don't know how I feel about the writing, so please some constructive criticism it will really help in the enjoyment of the book. Remember to vote and comment.

Love yourz ,
planetk1m