𝟎𝟎𝟓. chilly weather

"We have a really big advantage over the other bus groups

"We have a really big advantage over the other bus groups. I already bought a lot of toilet paper." The bus meeting had officially started and I was already irritated. I was amused at how fast I could get annoyed. I sat in the middle of Eva and Noora. Eva to my left and Noora to my right. I tuned out the conversation as I understood the direction it was going.

I let my mind wander to my dysfunctional family who would be coming home in a few weeks. I dreaded their return as my family in one place never had a happy ending. My bubble was bursted as I was brought back to the discussion being held in-front of me by Sana calling my name. "Amalie is the coolest amongst us, but her joining our bus is clearly uncertain."

She continued "First, we need to get more girls. Cool girls. How do we do that?" everyone looked lost as they tried to think of how Sana wanted us to answer. Vilde was the first to speak "Ask them?" Sana instantly shut down that idea. "Wrong. We ask nothing. The cool girls ask us, but first, we need something we don't have. A four letter word. Noora and Eva looked at me with a flabbergasted expression and I just shrugged in return. I was just clueless as them at this point.

"Spenn." Chris stated. "Cred." retorted Sana. Vilde corrected Chris 5 letter word. Which made me giggle. Sana carried on "Do we know any '97 guys?" Everyone shook their head including me. Noora look at me with and then whispered "Lying to our new friends already?" I mumbled something about Christoffer and I not being friends and she gave me an expression that could easily be read as "I don't believe you."

As the discussion developed I couldn't help leaving my mind to wander to a specific pretty face. Christoffer Schistad. I remembered our small interaction yesterday and wondered what would've happened if I accepted his offer of giving me a ride. I brought myself back to reality, but I sighed as soon as I did. "You guys have to hook up with them." Vilde and Sana went back and forth. Until Sana asked "Does anyone have a boyfriend?" Eva raised her hand and answered "I have." Sana then retorted to asking Eva to dump him. Noora was quick to defend Eva "You're not serious now?" Sana defended herself "She's the prettiest here. It's wasted if she has a boyfriend."

"Honestly this is really stupid. You can't ask us to use our sexuality in exchange for credibility. You're crazy." Noora finished. I nodded my head in agreement. I felt myself getting nauseous by the conversation that was happening and the tension that was currently rising. I stood up which made everyone look at me "I'll excuse myself for a second." Eva looked at me with a questioning look. I gave her a mall smile in hopes of reassuring her that I was okay. I walked out the room and went out onto the porch.

I could instantly feel my body thanking me for the fresh air that it was receiving. The Oslo weather was a bit chilly, but I didn't mind it. As I stood out in the air I pondered on the decision on whether I should join Vilde's russ buss. The people in it were definitely very diverse, and it's not like I didn't know anyone in it. I knew Noora. I certainly could see myself becoming friends with Eva, Vilde and Chris. The thought of a friendship even crossed my mind with Sana as blunt as she was. Would my dad kill me for seeking a friendship with these girls? Definitely, but that didn't matter. He came home once every 2 years and barely called so I saw no reason as to why he was even a factor into my decision making.

I realized the meeting was done as Noora came to find me outside. She offered me a small smile before asking "You okay?" I responded "Yeah. I was just thinking about whether I should join the bus." She inquired "So do you have an answer? You can't leave me all alone with them." She gave me her best puppy dog eyes and I chuckled at her face. "You're not alone you have Eva, but No I don't have an answer yet." She offered to walk me home and then catch a bus to her house. I nodded my head and told her I'd be right back.

I headed back into the house to tell everyone bye. Eva got up to give me a hug which I returned . She whispered to me "Everything okay?" I told her yes and offered her a reassuring smile. She let me go and I told everyone bye once again before walking out to start my journey with Noora.

Disclaimer;

Here's another one to make up for not posting in almost 2 weeks. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Also did you guys like the little scene between Noora and Amalie I tried to display a soft scene between the two to hopefully develop it into something beautiful.

I also hinted at what Eva and Amalies friendship could be because I feel like it has definitely been long awaited. I'm sorry for no Christoffer appearances but a Chris chapter is definitely in store.

Remember to vote and comment. That is all for now my lovely readersss

Love yourz,
Planetk1m