Chapter One

-Kyris " Kai" Leviathan

-Age 14

Ten Years Later

The storm whipped the lower ranks around as it moved in, making it hard for them to walk. 

" Go the fuck back inside!" I roared, shoving a man towards what I thought was his home. " You can build another!" 

" It took me ages! Please sir!" 

" Reincarnating you would take ages! So get your ass inside or else!" I growled, flexing my aura enough to scare him shitless." 

He booked his way inside, collapsing on the other side of the door, attempting to block me from entering. 

After my walk through was complete, I reported back to the castle, instantly being summoned to the Collective's quarters. 

My knee hit the ground when all five of them turned towards me. " Report." 

" All of the workers have been secured. Only their belongings have been damaged." 

" Anything else?" A man said separately. 

" No Sire." 

" Return to your duties then." 

I walked out, the sharp raindrops drilling themselves into my skin, forbidding me from going inside my mind even for a moment. 

My head whipped to the side, allowing a metal claw to cut into my cheeks. " Damn. You are useless without me!" 

 You are useless without me!" 

- Angel Zemera

-Age 21

Regaining my balance, I looked over at my brother Angel. " I made my way up to Enforcer bitch! You should be sucking my dick right now!"

Angel's smile didn't fade. " What dick!?" 

With a small laugh I lounged, my palm taking a hold of his face as I plowed his ass into the ground, the impact shaking the stone around us. " Still like ropes?" 

" I'm more of a biting person now!" He roared as a chunk of my arm came from out of his bloodied mouth. 

I arched my arm for a shock wave attack, being met by Angel's inner arm, cupping me in a head-lock. " You still gulp?" 

I cracked the fuck out of his knee-caps with my dagger, the poison kicking in to fast that he was on the ground before another raindrop hit the ground. 

" You better not still have that gag reflex, cause the cure is your niece's and nephews." 

Angel bellowed as I stuck him with the antidote in his ass, his muscles tightening so he couldn't move. " Find anything interesting out there?" 

He managed to put himself on his back. " No." 

" There has to be something else out there. I can feel it." 

" Even if there is, you're not going to be able to see them. Dad will beat your ass clear off before you and blink." 

" I can do more things before you can blink." 

" No bullshit." 

" I know. Still. I can dream." 

A crack sounded from Kai's spine, feeling Angel behind him. " That's some good poison. Really gave me a high." 

I leaned in the direction of the ground, Angel catching me before the weight of his attack could catch me. 

" Come on. Mom's home."