Chapter Thirteen

I meditated, seeing if I could recover anything, coming up blank. 

" Amara, I know you know something. Please. What happened? I know you have to know something, because this wouldn't have happened if it was part of a plan or something. My brother's need me. So does Jerico. Actually, everyone needs me to stand a chance. So please Miss, please, tell me what's going on." 

" Her hand's are tied." An old man's voice said firmly. 

" May I ask who this is?" 

" Odin, the All-Father." 

I yelped as more memories from a few years ago flooded in. They slowed down, letting me see a memory for me to see my whole family sitting down, my parents on the left side of the table, and me and my sister on the other. 

" Kai, Ryssa, first off, you're not in trouble," One of my Dad said. " Since you're starting puberty, and getting ready to be teenagers, you'll grow more powerful. I'll train Ryssa since her powers are based on energy, and Kai, Kaito and your Mother will train you. After you can control yourselves, we'll switch trainers. With that out of the way, one more thing. You two have witch DNA, you can join the Wicca religion, or choose to be what we call a Lone Witch, which is just a witch with no religion. Or whatever you want to do, we'll support you. We discussed it, and after a day of training, all of us will sit down and study, research, everything involving magic. And if you guys are to warn out, we'll crank back the training a bit so you can have enough energy for it. Sound alright?" 

We both nodded. 

" Alright, favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner time," Mom said, jumping up and heading to the kitchen. 

" I'll get things prepped, you two just do what you want for right now." Papa said, kissing us both before leaving the house. 

" What exactly will I be doing?" I asked. 

" You'll focus on controlling your strength and speed while studying hand-to-hand combat and sharpshooting. By then, your ability to control your energy should appear, with your element." 

" Element?" 

" You will be able to control anything and everything with your energy manipulation power. But you have to pace yourself. If you've noticed, your mother chose fire as her element. But that doesn't mean she cant use the others. If you try using more than one at a time, your body start's to wound it'self. It's very dangerous." 

" I want to do water!" Ryssa yelled. 

" What about you buddy?" 

" Maybe Air. I don't really know." 

" It's not a rush." 

" And with your witch power's will come Gods to guide and look after you. I have Odin, Papa has Thor, and Dad has Hell." 

The memory stopped, finding myself back in reality. " I can trust you, sir." 

" Amara is hiding you from her brother, God. She had to split you off from your brother's and friends to protect you all. She scattered them across multiple dimensions. The only kicker is, you cannot contact them." 

" What universe am I in?" 

" You're plan has not been effected yet. It may be one of the few that has slipped from his brain. Stay hidden and quiet. I have to go. However I will keep an eye on you. Raven's watch you son." 

" Raven's watch you, All-Father." 

I packed a Go bag just encase, then headed to the common room to drink my breakfast.