Dog Bed

(now this one is just nice and cute 😌)

...

_________________________________

Doflamingo stumbled into the bedroom his long legs making one last mission to carry him to the bed.

Once he made it he lifted up the covers and found an intruder. Crocodile's little pug was sound asleep in his spot and had no thoughts of moving for him.

"Crocodile... get your mutt off my side of the bed..." Doflamingo groanded and went to reach for the dog but Crocodile gave him a death stare.

"You move him, you die." He raised his hook making Doflamingo put his hands up. Crocodile rolled his eyes and continued reading.

Doflamingo made a sound that sounded like a whimper and he sunk to the ground resting his chin on the bed.

Crocodile lifted his brow and laughed. "You whimper more than the dog."

Doflamingo stood up. "If I can't move the dog..." He climbed on the bed and got on top of Crocodile, crushing him.

Crocodile squirmed while yelling. "HEY!What are you doing you stupid flamingo!" He tried to grab the blonde but he had wrapped his arms around him.

"Noo! You're cute with your reading glasses! I wanna cuddle you!" Doflamingo ducked when he almost got slapped by the big Golden hook.

"Hmm~ much better!" Doflamingo hummed laying his head on top of Crocodile's chest. "I have two comfy pillows too~"

This time Doflamingo was hit square in the head. "OW! THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK!!" He got off of the blushing Crocodile.

"If your gonna misbehave, go sleep on the dog bed." He pointed to the pathetic little cotton bed.

"Ohh... I'm a bad boy huh??"
Doflamingo rubbed his head smirking.

Crocodile tried his best not to laugh. "Don't make it weird!" He took his glasses off and set them on the nightstand.

Doflamingo laughed and tried his best to lay down in the dog bed even though the only thing that fit was his butt.

"Ok, now can I get on the bed..?" Doflamingo stretched.

Crocodile had taken his hook off and looked back at him with amusement in his eyes. "No, sleep there." He turned off the lights and got under the covers.

"Wait Crocy..."

There was no response as Crocodile had turned the other way.

"Crocy... Crocodile... Wani-Poo..."

Doflamingo sighed he might as well get some sleep...

Later that night Doflamingo woke up to find Crocodile and the Pug sleeping next to him on a blanket.

Doflamingo smiled happily and went back to sleep.

...

_______________________________