Chapter Eight : To Rekindle

THE MIDNIGHT CRYSTAL CLUBHOUSE

The next day, Me and the Olson Gang are lounging around, chatting with each other with our snacks and smoothies.

I slowly walks inside and looks at Jonny Zuko and the T-Eagles playing UNO at a table.

Jonny and I exchange looks at each other and I walks over to the bar counter.

"I can assume that Jonny and You aren't on good terms." Sonya said, having noticed the slight tension between Jonny and Me.

"Not really no." I tell her. "I'm gonna get a smoothie."

I walk away from Sonya, walking over to the smoothie machine.

Getting myself a plastic cup, I press the button for "Cherry limeade".

Jonny slowly walks up beside me. "Hey, Violet." He greeted me.

"Hey, Jonny." I greeted back at him with a glance.

"If you're not busy with your special agent tasks..." Jonny started to asked.

And I stop him and looks at him. "Jonny, just stop, okay?"

I put a lid on my smoothie plastic cup and walks away from him.

And Jonny becomes annoyed. "How long are you gonna emotionally push me away? Because it's really getting on my nerves?"

I stopped walking and turns around to look at him and punches him in his face, causing everyone to look at Jonny and Me.

Jonny gently caress his bruised cheekbone with his hand. "Do you feel any better?"

"Maybe. But it felt good." I replied.

"You can emotionally push me away all you want, but I'm not going anywhere, Violet. I love you." Jonny told me with a serious expression on his face.

"Well, you're too late." I tell him and walks away from him, sipping on my smoothie with a straw.

"I'm having a party here at the clubhouse this evening." Eric blurted out, causing everyone to look at him with really looks on their faces. "What? I had to ease the tension in the air."

Cherry Jenzo rolls her eyes, annoyed. "Of course you did."

*~*~*

OLSON HOME

Returning back home later on that day, I slowly walks inside my room and gently closes the door behind me.

I sits on my ottoman and gently runs my hand in my hair. A gentle knock is on my bedroom window.

I looks at Jonny and gets up and slowly walks up to my room window and gently slides it up.

"You don't give up, do you, J. Zuko?" I asked him.