13

It was the day of the wedding. Sophie and I stayed at Caroles house because I believe this whole can't see each other until the first look. Dad slept on the couch and let me and Sophie take the guest room so I could get a good sleep.

When Soph woke up, she snuck out of the room quietly. I couldn't sleep because I was so nervous. Eventually, I fell asleep and was woken up when it was time to head to the venue. They let me sleep in as long as possible though.

When we got engaged, we wanted to have the wedding in LA anyways. We had the idea to get married that a little before I even got the job offer because it's a beautiful place. We finally got to check out venues when we moved. In the end, we decided on Los Verdes Golf Course. They had an area with a great venue space. A lot of weddings are actually done here. There's a great view of the ocean, there's lots of space to get ready before, and there's a great outdoor space for the ceremony and a great indoor space for the reception. I just love it overall.

Santana, Sam, Mercedes, Mike, Tina, Artie, Brittany, and Puck were all in town to be my bridesmaids/groomsmen. That's what woke me up. They all burst into my room, getting me up. Blaines met them a few times but they also have a lot going for them so they weren't in Lima a lot. We would have some Group FaceTime's though and they made me get him so they could talk to him. We still do it every once in a while and still want to talk to him.

I was on one side of the venue and Blaine was on the other. This was to make sure we don't see each other. Right now, the photographer was taking before pictures. This included the tuxes, dresses, rings, invitation suite, and other details around the venue. With Santana and Brittany being married, they were practically attached at the hip.

"Marriage is the best." Brittany said.

"You two will love it. It includes lotsa sex." Santana said, laughing. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Oh please... you already know they're having lots of—" Puck started.

"Can we not?" I interrupted. They all started laughing. The girls got their hair and makeup done as us guys just got some touchups. Dad walked in after the girls were done with hair and makeup.

"How's it going?" I smiled at him.

"Good." Everyone else, other than dad, headed out as I started getting ready. We got some pictures of him fixing my tie, smoothing out my jacket, putting on my boutonnière. Just some intimate moments.

I wish Rachel and Finn could be here. I gained Sophie out of this whole thing but I lost my 2 best friends. I didn't really think about what my wedding would be like without them. Rachel was going to be my maid of honor. Now, the day is here. Mercedes is my maid of honor. Rachel, Mercedes, and I were the closest. Without Rachel, Mercedes is my go to person.

"Kurt?" I looked over at dad. "What's wrong?" I sighed.

"Nothing." But he knew what was wrong. He gave me a look. "I miss them."

"Yeah. I know. I'm sorry." I shrugged. He gave me a hug. The door opened after a second and we both released, looking over. Sophie. She smiled at me.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hiii!" Dad and I laughed at her cuteness. I knelt down when she walked over.

"You look so pretty!"

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome!"