🍄🌸Hanahaki🌸🍄

About me:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I am Misaki,although-in this book- you can call me 💞Author-chan💞. I am a young lady that's still in her academics- ks3 to be exact! I am so glad you all are taking time to read my book, so I will tell you some MHA information you might want to know. My preferences, timeline ect.

favorite my hero academia ship:
If you ever took a look at my profile-which is pretty crap rn ngl-it would be clear that my favorite ship in the my hero academia community is Todobaku. All though I am not a multi shipper, I love writing and exploring new ships! I love reading comments on what you think even if it's stupid. Or even criticizim! I am looking to get out my comfort zone and try a new writing style with different ships!

🌺Hanahaki disease🌺
The Hanahaki disease(花吐病 ) is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies.It can be removed with surgery but you loose all feelings for that person and(ORIGINAL TWIST)become weaker in any physical ability making you almost bed bound. The flowers that you cough up ends up being the only smell and taste you can ever have for the rest of your life, if you don't end it early.

💐Deaths💐
The disease I very harmful. And in many cases , death. The growing flowers will eventually corrupt and flood your respiratory system and your windpipe, sometimes growing into the esophagus. Death is usually due to internal bleeding or suffocation, all though cases have been reported of them dying of suicide.

⭐Origins⭐
"Hanahaki" comes from the Japanese words hana which means "flower" ,and hakimasu, which means "throw up".
|
🍂 🍃
The Hanahaki disease trope was popularized with the Japanese Shoji manga (Hanahaki Otome), or the girl who spit flowers by National Matsuda, which was released 2009

"The thorns... They're painful. Sharper than a kitchen knife, piercing our soft tissue like karma ripping our lives from our heart but with blood. Growing faster than a regular flower at the flower shop around the corner, caused by our selfish desire to feel loved.To want to hold someone, to trust someone with our vulnerability.Unique flowers, for each person...

One by one, flower petals flew out of our lungs covered in thick red blood. Making a binding contract with death himself, how can I make him love me..?

                                                🥀

                                               🩸

                                              🩸

                                              👫
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺  Hanahaki  🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺  🌺  disease     🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺