🍂Chapter 2🍂

DISCLAIMER:hints of training and abuse-canon perspective. No ships this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------The noise of a bag slamming face first onto the side table as steps can be heared making their way inside,  witnessing the constant rumble of rage and tears through the ghost-like walls

The noise of a bag slamming face first onto the side table as steps can be heared making their way inside,  witnessing the constant rumble of rage and tears through the ghost-like walls .

A hand of a girl- no younger than 5, slips into the older boys hand,a touch of the ice princess herself. An ice cold touch from this tired young lady. One neglected from human interaction. Shy and cold, quite and kind. A contrast to the other, the same kind of treatment being brought up both ways. One soft, quite and broken. One praise starved, loud and angry.

"Katsuki, I'm hungry. What do we have to eat.?"

The younger blonde looked up the red eyed boy, hungry and on the verge of tears- ones that threaten to fall out of those hazel eyes.

"I don't know.. Sorry Kazumi. Mama has my card so I can't order anything either. Let's check my room and then the kitchen once they are out of it. "

"Yes.. "

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
                               Uraraka's POV
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
"Tajiro, when are you telling me my results!"

I gaze upon his dark brown eyes, what was taking him so long to say it? He said he was getting it back today, what if I got sick! Oh I hope I don't have to stop being a hero! Tajiro just became a doctor to help us, so  I have to help out is well!

"I.. I am so sorry! I wish I could have been a better brother Ochaco! "

A tight grasp around me closes in, any oxygen I had left diminished("another word for withered" )within seconds. Warm lava-like tears going down my shoulder onto the wet ground, what was going on..?

"T-tajiro! TAJIRO WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME! I don't want to see you cry"

Tears carve into my skin as I embrace him back after the last word I spoke. Questions ran laps around my mind, scratching on my ostophigus as I crave water so suddenly.

"Y-you have.. You have the Hanihaki disease. You aren't on the last stage-thank god, but we don't have the money for surgery either."

The world around me slowed down, faces now painted black like pain and smiles as white as snow. All laughing and staring towards me, lights blured from my tears. I felt vulnerable, horrible even.

I can't believe it, but with who..?

                                           🥀

                                          🩸   

                                         🩸

                                         ❤

                                         🍂

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
                            Hanahaki disease
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸