🦅Chapter 3🦅

DISCLAIMER:This has no ships decided yet (go vote rn!), Usage Drop (unpopular anime) references with Bakugo and the girl from 🍂Chapter 2🍂
------------------------------------------------------------

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
POV:• đŕəªm‽!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The nights fabric flows down the wooden stair case as if it was rehearsed in the diurnal (one that is most active during the day, like humans) slumber. Petite steps towards the kitchen, pulling out heavens favorite treats. Putting it on a blue plate and setting it on the table along side her pink cereal and orange juice.

"Should I call him? Well, why not. "

The young female got up from the wooden chair and made her way to the house phone by the front of the house, picking it up and dialing her only sibling phone.

ꨄ"Hey, what's up?"ꨄ

A chuckle came out of her mouth, showcasing a beautiful shy smile that was genuine and true.

ꨄ"Kazumi, look I love you. Is that the only reason you called?"ꨄ

ᥫ᭡"y-yes, bye Katsuki"ᥫ᭡

She settles the phone down before sprinting back to her food and gobbles it down like a hungry fox that hasn't eaten in days.

🥀Knock

🥀Knock

🥀Knock

Kazumi ran to the door, opening it happily. There stood a friend of hers, kota izumi,with a stick in his hand.

"Let's go idiot, come on kazumi"

The beautiful, young female sPeCiMin nodded and put her small white aqua shoes. Grabbing her white bag and walked out the door to the other child.

"Hi! Izumi!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
POV:KATSUKI BAKUGO
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
An white envelope sits on my bed annomanously,I use to rip it without a care in the world but I could sense something was wrong with me. I knew I wasn't okay,normally I wouldn't care but this time was different.I have people like Kirishima and Kaminary now,along side that there's a whole war going on!People needed me as much as they hated me.

Carefully,I opened up the medical document-holding my breath without even realising. I looked down and started to read it word by word.Just as I started to read it,hoping for the best,Alexa started playing despasito.

*Dear Katsuki Bakugo,we regret to inform you of our recent discovery considering a rare disease you have called Hanahaki.*

*Hanahaki isn't contagious and you wouldn't have to isolate.However,you would cough flowers and vines would grow in your lungs stopping you from breathing .Unfortunately, you are too late to get surgery and the only thing that can save you now is if the person you love will resepocate your feelings for them.*

Alexa:sí,sabes que ya llevo un rato mirándote

"ALEXA SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Alexa: Watch who your telling to shut the fuck up,bitch.Let a beautiful woman sing.Turns off

Tears fell from my eyes.How... how.?I'm weak.I actually loved someone so much that this happened?I'm pathetic.Weak!

Weak.What happened to being the best?
No one really cares you know. You know...
You are going to die sooner or later.

My breath sharpened as I tried to shut the voices out.They might not care but they need me... Izuku needs me.He can't do this alone.

Why don't you just end it now.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

The room goes loud with silence,this can't be happening. God give me a sign if you want me to end it all.. I mean,my own little sister died right before we saved eri.Was that my sign?Please god just give me another. To keep going before I actually die...

Alexa:I did nothing,you need to stop fighting these stupid demons!

"Alexa...I swear to fucking God.This is why no one likes you bitch!"

Alexa:Go kill yourself!The readers love me and watching you suffer. How about you wash that hair!I hear it crunch when you brush it.

"What readers?Is this my sign god..."

Alexa:don't worry your big forehead about it!