🥀Chapter one❤

DISCLAIMER:NO SHIPS THIS CHAPTER
------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------ Heavy rain pounds like thunder bolts on the neglected pavement, silent rage and fury with each step one takes

------------------------------------------------------------ Heavy rain pounds like thunder bolts on the neglected pavement, silent rage and fury with each step one takes. Chatter filling the streby nearby cafe's, blooming flowers filling the polluted air. All though sometimes, I feel myself... Withering away.

Bit-by-bit.

A bright white room with beautiful pink flowers on a bedside table, next to a white bed with blue covers. The smell of bleach and flowers mixing together, horrible. I hate it.

"Katsuki Bakugo, your doctor is here to see you. Sorry about the wait, sir"

"No, it's fine. Thank you"

I get away from the window and approach the tall brunette, a nurse at the hospital I am in.

"Big brother! (Onii-chan) ("兄") "

I turn to look at the younger brunette, cute blushy checks, a cute sage coat with a pink scarf. One that was way to familiar, a classmate of mine. It is hard to not recognize a girl as cheerful and happy as she is.

^|This pretty bastard!

^
|
This pretty bastard!

"Big brother (Onii-chan) ("兄"), when do you get off? I want to-bakugo-san, hello! "

Her bright cheerful smile brightens, one that has not been seen in months. Maybe it is because izuku is back in the dorms. Safe, I know she has a thing for him from the first day .Something, someone like me would never get. Not with..

"You know eachother?"

I look at the taller man. Eyes filled with a more anger than before.

"Yeah, she's my classmate. See you later at the dorms pink cheaks, goodbye."

I turn to the room, a doctor with pink scruffy hair sitting by the bed waiting for me. So I walk into the room and sit on the bed, he doesn't need to tell me twice. I don't like being told what I know, this is just to check my health. I will be deaf soon anyways, I wonder. If I grow up, will I be able to hear my baby laugh, talk, 👹scream👹. I want to hear the world like I use to, but I used my quirk to much. It is just the future, nothing else to it.

"Alright I have it up Mr Bakugo, why don't we do a quick test and then you will be off! "

"Yes(hai) (な) "

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hanahaki disease
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸