t w o

i sit and strum my guitar slowly. every time a note sounds about right, i stop and scribble it into my black notebook. i've only ever finished one song. it was about aurora. i mean, they all are, either her or me sometimes.

god. i suck at this. with one swift movement i've ripped out the page and am now scrunching it into a ball. i stand and lean the instrument against the corner of my living room, before aiming for the bin on the opposite side of the room and shooting the paper ball right into it.

my watch reads 3:27. it's late. early? whatever.

i make my way to my bedroom and switch on the light. my jeans become loose as i unbuckle my belt and pull it through the material loops. i slowly lift my shirt over my head and throw it across the room. i take off the jeans and hang them over the back of my chair and grab a hair tie from my bedside table. i reach up and pull the my hair through the band until it sort of resembles a bun. my hair is way too long, but who really has the time to visit a barbers? too much hassle.

i slowly climb into bed one leg at a time and manoeuvre until i'm comfortable.

suddenly there's a crash. i try and settle back to sleep, thinking it must be a cat or someone in a car.

but the noise continues. could it be a burglar?

i realise that it's coming from next door. shit. that's aurora's house. i jolt upright and listen for any more sound.

there's another crash, more like a clatter this time. i get up quickly and run to the spare room. baseball bat, baseball bat, baseball bat. i frantically scan the area. ah, here it is. i grab it and run downstairs, two steps at a time.

sliding back the glass doors, i step out into my garden. the cold air hits me, and my stubble seems to stand on end.

'who's there?' my voice is swept away by the wind and the pitch black sky.

there's another crash and a small whimper.

'ouch.'

i step closer to where the noise is coming from and squint my eyes in an attempt to see in darkness.

'mr irwin? is that you?'

what the fuck? aurora?

'what the hell are you doing in my backyard aurora?'

+

i REally want to gEt into smut as i"M sure u do 2 buT there HAS to be a plot in thERe sometime so hang in thERe and u will b rewarded lol.

keep VOting ilyasm xxXx

extra htanks for HELping me with Inspo bæ daddykinkcal