20🫶🏾

⚠️ITS A LOT OF SEX IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️ AGAIN A LOT OF SEX IN THIS CHAPTER‼️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

Two months later..

Omniscient POV:

"Moveee kentrell damn. It's hot as tf and you wanna cuddle", Sevyn said while pushing him off of her.
"Mmcht, if you don't love me nomo just say dat then," he mumbled as he turn to lay on his stomach. "Boy bye you know I love you."

30 mins later..

Sevyn decided to get up and start her day. She did her morning routine and was currently in her closet looking for an outfit.

"Man I can't find shit in this bitch. Fuck it, ima just wear a two piece and some dunks."

"Good morning mama's boy", sev says as she walks into her son's room. Grabbing him from his crib. She carried him his changing table, and did his hygiene.

"Aye say ma, where you at?", kentrell yelled from the top of the stairs. "Downstairs", she replied.

"My kids did they big one on you mama". Grabbing a handful of her ass he kissed the back of her neck. "Boy move you see me trying to feed yo son", she said while wipe the yogurt off of loyal's face.

Wassup fat man. You look so handsome fats. Picking him up out his high chair. Top kissed his son all around his face. Kentrell adored his son. His son was his everything. He was the reason why he was so spoiled. Anything he wanted he got it.

Y'all's birth is next month what y'all wanna do?, he asked his future wife. Honestly, I don't know. We could go to Disney world, Sevyn suggested. It's up to you mama. That's y'all birthday. Just let me know and I'll give you the money.

How you feeling?, Sevyn asked him. I'm okay. I mean it's gon take time to heal but as long as we keep our faith we'll be fine.

Every since that night they had the miscommunication. Both Sevyn and kentrell have been working on communicating. Whenever there was some type of disagreement they would sit down and talk it out.

They've been leaning more into the word of the lord to guide them through their relationship and to be honest it saving them both. They were much happier. Their mental, emotional and spiritual health is much better.

How you feeling? I'm good. Like you said it's gonna take time to fully heal. I trust that god will help us through it. All we gotta do is put our trust in him.

Kissing her forehead and hugging her tight they rocked side to side enjoying each other's embrace.

India's POV:

Heyy babe, quick question. Mhm, Durk replied while his eyes remained closed. The next time you go pee, can I hold it?

India I'm finna push yo ass off this fucking bed. Shut tf up with all these slow ass question. It's literally 7 in the morning and that's what you thinking about?

Whew chileee, somebody's grumpy this morning. You want your dick sucked don't you? Hm? I feel like sucking dick anyways, I said while sitting on my knees.

Omniscient POV:

India pulled out his dick and start sucking the tip only. Durk moaning lowly as he wrapped her braids around his hand. "Shittt mamas, just like that don't stop", he said softly loving the way her lips felt around him. India came up and spat on the head. While stroking his dick she began to suck his ball.

Oh fuck, right there baby. I love you so fuckin' much mamas. You suck my dick so good. Durk's mouth hung open as his eyes start to roll and his toes curled.