[Chapter Three]

[]

Izukus stretching his shoulders in a circular motion while bakugou just stares at him.

"Midoriya, the super rookie, has a very different fighting style than others. Its unique." The second host voices his opinion about how different he thought Izukus style was. Not everyone can just end a game with one punch. "I totally agree on that! As i said before, he's like One punch man! Katsukis also very strong too though. Oooo I cant wait to see who wins! This part is always exciting." The more excited host also says what he thought.

'Who the hell does this extra think he is. HAH!?' Katsuki thought to himself looking even more frustrated each second the more he stares at the guy. He traces down his body to see a good structure. He was surely built. He also noticed the guy was a couple inches shorter then him. Not too much of a difference to where it'd give him an advantage, but enough to just notice it. 

'His face almost unfit to his body. He's got long eye lashes and thick lips.. I mean Im more hot but this guy isn't too bad himself.. WAIT- Why the hell am I thinking about this?! Ugh weirdo.'

He was so caught up in his head that he didn't notice the game start until he saw izuku glide towards him with his guard up. They start circling each other.. More like bakugou backs away from him and Izukus coming up towards him. Not in a way of being scared, more of a way of coming up with a plan before recklessly going into the fire.

"Oh my hes fast!" Referring to Izuku

"Yeah but Bakugous fast enough to keep up and get away in time." And this referring to bakugou of course.

He tries to throw a punch to slow him down, but izuku easily dodges it. He kept swinging until he could land a hit but Izuku was too quick at dodging. Until he decides he's gonna dominate things, instead, he goes after izuku instead of izuku coming after him. He manages to left hook him in the jaw but it seemed to not phase izuku, if anything, it made him more alert. 

Bakugou has Izuku against the rings ropes, continuously punching over and over again only hitting the  boxing gloves. He was about to change it up when izuku hit him in the gut, making him back off, and then in the face. Not too hard though. 

He pushes it off and hits Izuku with the 1-2 then the 3-4. 

"Oohhh... That looked like it hurt." That being followed by the crowds oohs and ahhs. Except they weren't talking about bakugous attempt in fighting . Because bakugou was now on his knees holding his stomach. 

"Can he recover guys?"

He collapses on the matt then turning onto his back. "Oh and hes downn!" Not for long because after a couple seconds bakugou slow hops right back up. A little dazed but not enough to not stand. He was ready to end this and win as he puts up his guard, hopping around in the same two spots.

"Come on." He hit his pelvis bones signaling Izuku to come to him. "COME ON!" 

Izuku ran to him and attempted to punch him, but Bakugou gave a hard hit to his face, knocking Izuku to the ground and the fans go wild. He lifted up his arms in victory, smirking. He looked down at Izuku who was on the floor holding his nose, his eyes lit up in fear. As if he was not afraid of Bakugou. And at this, Katsuki smirked then sticking his tongue out as the referee counted until it was called to an end. Except...nothing in this paragraph actually happened. It was just a hallucination. Bakugou was imagining what his plan would end up like. ToTalLy Gonna work out.. mhm..

But right now, Izukus standing across the ring from bakugou. "I said come here. Come get some." He patted his waist again. "You son of a bitch! I said come on!" He holds his arms up, taunting Izuku so he can get a hit and end the finals. Well.. thats what he planned to do. Instead Izuku was too quick enough to steal that plan and break it, just like how he did katsukis pride when he made him fall to the ground once more, one hard time in the stomach.

"Ohhh and his tactics backfired!!" Bakugou fell on the ground with a thump rolling around holding his wittle tummy. 

"Agh-" 

"Will he recover??? One! Two! Three! Four!" 

The ref kept counting up until ten as bakugou couldn't find himself getting back up as much as he tried to. He looked at his opponent seeing him looking down at him. Maybe with a guilty look? He doesn't know, his visions blurry from the lights.

[] 

Katsuki and Best jeanist are in his private room. Noone saying anything for a second. But best jeanist could tell that the younger male was ashamed in himself. He wasn't used to losing. Every time he'd lose in anything, he'd be a big fat baby about it because hes only ever won most of the time. Or thats just what he wants to think. Everyones gonna win or loose eventually but katsukis not the type of person to accept loosing.

"Katsuk-"

"Bakugou to you." This caused best jeanist to scoff and look at him annoyingly. 

"What." Again scoffing.

"Fine. BaKuGoU, Stop being such a sore loser and go get yourself something to eat."

"Not hungry."

Now staring down at the floor, Disappointed.

"You haven't eaten anything in the past seven hours. Go eat before you die from starvation."

"I don't die from stupid things. Who do you think I am? Hah?" 

Best jeanist looks at him with a sour face, digging in his pocket to get his wallet. He hands bakugou a 50 dollars in yen, causing him to look at him. "I'm not broke you know." 

"Take it or leave it keisha." Katsuki snatched it out of his hands, then standing up and leaving the room. Hearing best jeanist call his name. "Bye then katsuki.. could've atleast said thank you.."

"Heard that."

 "I know."

At this point Katsukis already down the hallway of the boxing place he was at when he saw the green head who'd beat him in the finals. Staring at him smiling. "Hi." Izuku bowed as he says that trying to keep the conversation respectful even though the blonde guy seemed pretty mad with him being in his presence. 

"What." 

"Should we go eat?"

"... Are you pitying me?"

"NO! No, Of course not, I just want to be nice." 

"Why would I eat with..." Katsuki looks him up and down with a scoff. "You."

"Huh? Whats that supposed to me!? I think I look great!" Izuku then starts to flex his muscles, making weird flexing faces, until he looked back at bakugou who was looking at him weirdly. Stopping from embarrasment, he looks down at the floor holding his hand stogether.

"Hm." With that katsuki kept on walking, eventually past Izuku. He felt the green heads eyes following him as he moved.

"Please?"

"Go ask one of those other bastards you KO'd."

"They all went home.."

Bakugou stopped walking and turned back around, now both of them staring at each other.

"Damnit."

----------

Mostly dialog, sorry.