[Chapter Four]

[]

Both Izuku and Katsuki are walking on the sidewalk outside, on their way to a place that bakugou recommended. Neither of them talking. Bakugou because he just wants to eat, and Izuku because he's not a very open..social person. So naturally, Izuku wanted things to not be silently awkward, now starting a conversation.

"So....You fight well.."

"Shut up."

"K."

With that, the conversation ended, not going as Izuku planned. Now he has to keep walking in silence. It was something he'd never liked unless he was reading or watching asmr.

"How much money did they give you again?" Bakugou says still walking, not pausing to look at Izuku.

"Eight thousand. Why?"

"Just because. What do you plan on doing with it."

"I want to give it to my mom for her cafe so she can provide for herself easier."

Bakugou suddenly stopped walking, Izuku stopping after him, turning around to look at him worried.

"Huh? Why'd you stop? Did you hear something?" Izuku looked around to make sure there was no danger.

Katsuki just stared at Izuku. Thinking a lot of things about him. Like how he had a heart shaped freckle. And how his eyes looked under the sunlights beams. Or how the black compression shirt under his green jacket made him look tas-

"Uhm blonde guy?."

"What."

"Are we gonna go or nah?"

"Whats your name?"

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself.. Sorry, my name is Izuku midoriya!" The green headed, slightly shorter male answered the blondie, giving him a bright smile. Causing Bakugou to cover his face as he felt suddenly hot.

"Is it not hot out here?" He asked quietly, fanning himself and blowing on his blonde bangs.

"Uh.. Not really.. Lets go before it starts getting late."

"MmmmHhmm..." Katsuki hums, clearing his throat then continuing to walk ahead of the Izuku. Leaving him a couple feet behind.

"Ah- Wait!" Izuku ran after him waving his arms. 

[]

"Oba-chan, I'm here with a guest." Suddenly the two boys heard pans clinging and the running water coming to a stop, then footsteps their way. "Ayy Katsuki! Its been so long since you've visited baby~, Your so tall now! Whos this with you?"

"A mosquito. He followed me all the way here. Such a weirdo."

"HUH!? M-ma'am I did no such thing! He asked me to come here with him! I swear!" 

"Its alright darling that's just his weird humour, Katsuki stop being rude to your guest. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable alright?" "Alright auntie." Katsuki went and sat at a table for two, out of all the tables in the small corner restaurant. The place was small was decorated well, with not alot of customers. You know.. Since it's a small corner restaurant.

"So... What now?"

"We go get the food dumbass. Its self serve." Izuku just stared at him with a straight face turning frustrated. 

"Whats with all the rudeness! Im the one buying the food!!" 

"I didn't ask you too broccoli boy."

"But respect!"