𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. those days

────CLEMENTINE HAD TURNED on the car engine, waiting for it to heat up before driving off

It was 8:27am, and Clementine had gone out to do a last minute grocery shopping before everyone would wake up.

Tokio Hotel had stayed the night at her house. Knowing they would wake up soon, Clementine decided to wake up early and get a few groceries.

Clementine's eyes were fixated on the road, bopping her head to the music that was playing on the radio.

"On and on, and on, and on."

Clementine sang with the music, smiling to herself as she waited for the lights to turn green.

"Don't wanna grow up, I wanna get out."

The song 'Take Me Away' was blasting throughout Clementine's car. Her body swaying against the music.

"Hey, take me away."

Clementine's foot hit the gas petal once the light had turn green. Speeding off while jamming out to the music.

"I wanna shout out."

Her voice was dying down as she parked her car in the parking lot of the grocery store. Turning off her car and taking her keys out, she put them in her bag and walked out of the car and into the store.

"Take me away, away, away, away, away."

She continued to hum to song when walking into the store, grabbing a cart and heading to the bread isle.

Clementine scanned at all the fresh bread that was made and laid out, thinking on which one she should get.

Grabbing her bread and putting it in the cart, she headed to the drink section, now.

"Ou, think they will like these." Clementine said to herself, quietly. She picked up a big bottle of strawberry lemonade.

Continued to shop for around ten minutes, her cart was almost full, she headed to the check out section.

"Find everything okay?" The cashier asked.

"Yes, thank you." Clementine smiled.

"Your total will be $123.48"

Damn.

"Thank you, have a nice day!" The cashier said.

"Thanks, you too."

Once she reached her car, she opened the trunk and put the loaded bags in, then starting the car.