𝘃𝗶𝗶. mines better

────CLEMENTINE HAD WOKEN up with a terrible headache

────CLEMENTINE HAD WOKEN up with a terrible headache. Her hand plastered against her head as she groaned in pain.

Clementine sat up from the bed and looked around the room. Hearing the shower on, Clementine figured Lia was showering so she got up from the bed, stumbling a bit.

Dear god, she didn't even drink much and yet the girl was already stumbling over her own feet.

Her mind was fuzzy. Memories slowly coming back to her from last night. Her thoughts automatically going to Tom.

She had to admit, she did enjoy his presents around her. She felt somewhat comfortable when she was with him.

It was extremely hard to find a guy who was really interested in her. Now a days, they mostly go for her because she's either hot, in a band, or they just want to fuck.

In some cases, Clementine would allow it to happen but recently she's just been in her own world. Not giving a fuck about other guys.

She saw Tom differently, though. She genuinely felt like he wasn't just interested in a one night stand or because she's in a band. He was interested in getting to know her and she just smiled at the thought.

She was knocked out of her thoughts when she heard the door of the bathroom open. She saw Lia step out of the bathroom and into their room.

"Good morning!" Lia said joyfully.

"Morning." Clementine continued to rub her hand against her head.

"You passed out when we got to the hotel. Looks like you were out of it." Lia chuckled at Clementine.

"I didn't even drink a lot, yet it feels like I drank two whole bottles of vodka." Clementine whined and walked over to her suit case. "Think the best thing for me right now is a warm shower." Clementine dragged her feet to the bathroom.

"Probably." Lia said as she started to do her makeup. "We're going out, so don't take long."

"Where?" Clementine questioned as she turned to Lia.

"I got a text from Bill, saying if we all wanted to go out to eat." Lia smiled as she mentioned Bill's name.

"You're hooked." Clementine nagged in Lia's face.

"Shut up." Clementine chuckled at Lia's flustered state. "Don't think the guys and I didn't see you and Tom smoking together." Lia lifted her brow at her, turning around.

"You act like we were making out or something. I felt bad leaving him, knowing you and Bill were hitting it off so I just offered if he wanted to go smoke." Clementine said.

"Uh huh, sure." Lia giggled.

"Whatever, i'm gonna go shower. Be back."