𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. sweet desires

────HIS HAND GRIPPED her thigh hard while they sat in the taxi

────HIS HAND GRIPPED her thigh hard while they sat in the taxi. Clementine had said about heading to her place, so once they felt the car stop, they got out and walked to the door.

Right when Clementine closed the door, her back was pushed forcefully against it.

She bit her lip. The sensation of Tom's warm lips on her neck was immaculate.

She pushed him off of her, she began to walk up the stairs. Her hips swaying side to side as she walked, making her ass jiggle.

It had been 2 months without sex. His sexual frustration had engulfed him, leaving him with nothing but desires.

He's never went so long without intercourse. Having the choice to go out and continue his one night stands with girls he would never see ever again.

Though, he chose against it. For once in his life, he stuck to only one girl.

The way she effortlessly made him happy. How he would constantly laugh when he's with her. He was truly himself around her, and never before has a girl ever made him feel the way he felt about Clementine.

Both of the teens got to her room, she pulled the collar of his large shirt, bringing him close to her.

She pushed him back, slightly. He fell on the bed, seeing her stand over him.

Clementine smirked down at him. Leaning forward and sitting on his lap.

What happened to his dominance?

Clementine connected her lips with his. Carving her nails in his shoulders as she slowly grinds on him. 

Tom threw his head back in pleasure. He hadn't felt the jolting sensation between his legs in two months, making him feel a rapture amount of pleasure.

His head had leaned back with his eyes closed, so Clementine took the opportunity to attach her lips on his neck.

"Fuck." Tom moaned out, his hands reaching out to her ass and squeezing it.

Her movements on her hips were painfully slow, his hands that were on her ass moved to her hips, pushing them back and forth in a faster motion.

This made Clementine stop, her hips that were once grinding against him had stopped, her lips that were on his neck had been removed as well.

Tom brought his head to look at her, he was so desperate, yet Clementine wasn't going to give it to him easily.

"I'm the one who decides on how fast or slow I go." She said to him, earning a desperate groan from him.

"Kitty, please." He begged.

"You'll have to earn it." She smirked.

He was getting impatient, so he had no choice but to obey.