𝘃𝗶. cocky much?

────CLEMENTINE AND LIA looked up as she saw the two guys stand in front of them, smiling at them

"Hi! Can we sit here?" The guy dressed in all black asked. He had an accent but not as deep.

"Sure!" Lia said as she scooted closer to Clementine, making room for him.

And the other guy with dreads sat on the oposite side of Clementine.

"Thanks!" Bill said smiling.

"Hey." The dude in dreads spoke to her.

"Hi." Clementine replied, looking at him. Her accent was hard and heard.

It's also not everyday where Clementine sees a guy who's exactly her type.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Clementine."

He gave a low smirk. He noticed her accent, it was hot.

She as well heard a wash out accent, it wasn't as hard as hers, though.

"Tom." He said and she nodded, smiling. "You have an accent, where are you from?" He asked curiously.

"Germany. Sorry, I don't know much English."

"Oh really? I'm from Germany too, as well as my brother and those two over there!" He started speaking German. He was more curious about the girl, now.

Clementine looked over and saw the guy sitting next to Lia. Looks like they were in a convo, and Clementine just smiled at the two and turned back to Tom.

"Cool, you don't see many people from Germany here in Los Angeles often, it's rare." Clementine said.

"I know. You know, I saw you perform at the VMA's and I just wanted to say, you're really good." He smiled.

"Oh, so you're a fan?" Clementine was sorta bummed out. It was hard to find hot dudes who were interested in her because they would all be fans, meaning they were only interested because she was hot and in a popular band.

"Well not really, I'm in a band as well but less known. We got invited to the VMA's just to watch and we saw you and your band perform, we thought you guys were really good."

"Oh, thank you!" Clementine smiled again, finally a hot guy who wasn't a fan.

"And if I'm being honest, you're hot." Tom smirked at her.

"Oh really? I'm flattered." Clementine smirked back, looking at him up and down.

Tom leaned back against the couch, his eyes never leaving her. His legs stretched out and his arms rested on the back of the couch.

Clementine crossed her legs and kept looking at him, she took a sip of her drink.

"What's your band called?" Clementine asked.