First Day

3rd Person POV:

Today is the first day for Izuku and Shoka at U.A. Izuku and Shoka got their stuff and were ready to head to U.A. They took the kids with them and head to U.A.

Timeskip to U.A.

Right now, we see Izuku and Shoka pulling up at U.A in the parking lot, where Nezu and Midnight was waiting for them.

Nezu: Hello Kazamas. 

Izuku: Hello Rat God.

Nezu: Rat God. I like that.

Izuku: To what do we owe you?

Nezu: I'm here to give you a parking pass for your cars and babysit your kids while you two head to class.

Izuku: Oh okay. *to the kids* Kids, I want you to behave with Rat God, understand?

The girls: Yes papa.

Neo made some baby noises to confirm that she understood what her father said.  

Shoka handed Neo over to Midnight. 

Nezu: C'mon girls. We're going to have some fun.

The girls: Hai!

Nezu, Midnight, and the girls left as Izuku and Shoka head to Class 1-B.

Shoka: You do realize that he'll make them into dictators, right?

Izuku: What's wrong with that?

Shoka: You don't want them to date a boy, don't you?

Izuku: I have nothing wrong with them dating in the future, but if the boys decide to break their hearts, they better have some good life insurance or a plan to get money when they're threw with them. But besides that, let head to class.

Shoka: Alright.

Izuku and Shoka proceeded to head to Class 1-B.

Minitimeskip

Izuku and Shoka arrived at the door of Class 1-B and saw how huge the door is.

Shoka: Dang, the door is huge.

Izuku: Probaby for someone who has a giant quirk, but let's head inside.

Izuku opened the door and allowed Shoka to go in first, followed by himself.

Shoka: Seems like we might have some good decent classmates.

Izuku: You're probably right on this one.

???: Hey. I know you.

The two turned around and saw two females. One has black hair with red eyes and the other had orange hair and teal eyes.

 One has black hair with red eyes and the other had orange hair and teal eyes

Imagine her wearing U.A. uniform.

 uniform