Chapter I

Mirae's POV

"Woah, it was already two weeks since I graduated" I said as I sat down in my chair to face my computer. "Let's see what's new in the the internet."

I was really bored and want to do something. "Aahhh!" I realized something. I hurriedly type "Desk-O.com" at the search engine. I want to work now and earn money so I can buy all the food I want and also my collection "Shoes".

Yes! I love collecting shoes. Oh well, it's not the shoes you're thinking ~ I don't like girly stuffs, now you know what I like, right? Don't make me explain too much.

"Okay, send!" I smiled as I sent my resumes in the said Jobs I chose. Yeah, I chose Jobs randomly in the internet.. I am pretty lazy reading and etc.

I made three resumes at three different jobs. One of them was Hiring Chef - I love to cook and I also studied 2 years in cooking "Culinary". Next was Hiring a Programmer - Oh, I love all those things related to computer! Computer is my third boyfriend, so you know! And I am an I.T. graduate. Last was, Hiring Manager - Uh, yeah! Manager I don't know what kind of Manager they're talking about. Hahah. Yeah, I am lazy and crazy.

"Mirae! Prepare our dinner now! I am so tired and hungry!" Here comes my boss, my older brother. He's back  from his work. He's the only family I have now. My Mom died last year because of some illness and my father died after I was born, car accident you know.

"You're facing your boyfie again" he said as he saw me again in front of the computer.

"Okay, okay! Got it!" I pouted my mouth as I stand up.

"Stop pouting. You're not my little sister anymore, you're big enough."

"Harsh!"

I am cooking Sinigang, uhmm yummy! My tummy is growling as I smelled the food. Cooking the food happily.

After few minutes.

"Let's eat!" I shout as I called my brother. "Food is already in the table, Mr. John Miro Sanico!"

Yes! that's his name and sometimes we called him "Miro".

"What's your plan sis?" He asked me while eating our food. "What do you want to do now? You're two weeks resting inside the house, are you not bored?"

"I am. I am very bored" I answered him directly. "Actually, I applied some jobs in the internet."

"I see, you're not that serious."

"Yes - wait! What?! Of course I am!"

"Just do whatever you want sis, take your time but I hope it won't be long."

"Whatever!" And I continue eating. He also continue eating and was smiling. He's always smiling even the whole world is cruel to him but he's really bossy! Hmpp!