Chapter 6

Min Jung's POV

I just met EXO's Manager today and now we're in EXO's dorm. All I can say is that this girl has a strong aura, she has a lot of things inside her head. She's not talkative and her eyes has a deep expression. She's Mysterious and cool.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I took her attention.

"Y-yes, I am.. I just feel different here, maybe because it's my first time living without my brother. " And she smiled at me.

"I think you should call him.. Did you already called your family?" I asked her.

"Oh, yeah.. I forgot. Excuse me and thanks!"

Oh my, so she can smile like an angel too. I step out our room and was in hell when I just noticed that the house was really messy and dirty. My head was like a volcano and was about to explode.

"Those rascals are really annoying.. "

I start picking up the clothes in the floor. Clothes, papers, junk foods wrapper, lollipop sticks and etc. was everywhere. After a few minutes I saw Mirae came out from our room to help me.

"No, just find yourself a place on the couch and make your self at home." I said.

"Huh? Sorry but I just can't watch you doing these alone." She's persistent.

"Okay.." I said as I have no choice but to let her help me.

We cleaned the whole house for almost two hours. We sat in the table's chair and had ourselves a drink of canned juice. Now this house a human house again.

It was already 5:30 pm - Near dusk.

"Prepare yourself" I said."Let's go and buy some groceries.. "

"Okay... I think I have to buy something too." She agreed and finished her juice.

"Those guys will be back before 9 pm, let's prepare their food for sure they're exhausted." I suggested.

"Sure thing." She answered me back.

We left the house before six, we bought all the the groceries we need. She also bought the things she needs. I was amazed to see her acts and everything. She knows how to behave herself, She's a foreign here but she's not freaking out, she asked me things when she needs to. It doesn't look like her first at everything.

"Okay, let's go home." I said while carrying the plastic bags.

We already bought all the things we need. And before 7 pm, we arrived safely. I entered the house first but I think I am about to explode now.

"What the hell did just happened here?!" I am angry now.

The entire house looks like a dumpsite of garbage. Clothes again in the floot and sofa, with matching scattered shoes all around. Geeezz!

Junkfoods wrapper and leftovers everywhere. Wet floor and etc..

I walked upstairs to find the culprits.
I saw 10 idiots, some of them are sleeping, the others are playing and eating. My face turns red now..

"Noona!" Chen called me and run to me happily. "You're here!"

I caught his ears and made him scream in pain. The others stopped what they're doing as they've heard  Chen scream.

"What did I do?" Chen is about to cry.

"What did you guys do?!" Yeah, I am already at my limit and was yelling to these guys.

Their eyes were just blinking still clueless of what's happening.

"We just cleaned the whole house before we left and now it looks like  garbage again?" Still not letting go of Chen's ear.

The whole place was in silent now and these guys are not moving. Lol, they're scared, huh?!

"Unnie..." Mirae's angelic voice caught me as she calls me. "Unnie, let's go prepare food for dinner..  It's getting late already."

I just realized that, I let go of Chen's ear and held myself back. Before I go to the kitchen, I saw what Mirae did there. She's glaring those Dorky Guys and said some words. Scary..

Thanks to her though.