Chapter 7

Mirae's POV

We bought anything we need and before 7 we're back. Min Jung unnie entered the house first, I have to lock the gate and make it secured.

I find Min Jung unnie still standing in the door and still carrying the groceries. Jeeeez! They're heavy.

"Hey unnie, what's up?"

As I look around, my ears turned red. I'm so speechless, the house are really messy and oh! It's more worst than before.

"Unnie, you okay?" I asked her but instead of answering me, she put the groceries down and walked upstairs.

She's really angry. And I'm the same.

"This is too much! I've had enough already!" That's what I've heard as I walked to the kitchen.

Is this really a human house? How could they do these? Ughhh...

The house was really messy. After few minutes I followed unnie upstairs and she was already yelling the boys.

So, this is EXO.
And I'll be their Manager. Great.

Silence filled all over the place after she yelled. The boys were really schocked and not moving. Unnie's staring at them with the eyes of a tiger. Cool.

"Unnie..." I called her. "We still have to cook food and I am already hungry."

Unnie walk out silently to the kitchen. Good thing she's calm now.

"Make sure to clean the mess you guys made before we finish cooking or else  you'll be sleeping tonight with an empty stomach." I was glaring at them. I was really angry and spoke quietly through clenched teeth.

I left the EXO boys speechless and followed unnie at the kitchen. I have to help her or else the bomb will explode.

I just help her slicing the ingredients and clean the kitchen. I don't know how to cook Korean foods, so I just observed.

"Unnie, you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes. This situation is not new to me." She smiled at me.

"Are they always like this?" I asked her again.

"When I was their Manager, at first yes!" She's now in a good mood. What a bubbly unnie.

"I'll introduce you after dinner, okay?" She said.

"Okay." I just answered.

She's already done cooking. I prepare the table and  serve the food. My tummy's growling already, I am really very hungry now.

Min Jung Unnie make her way upstairs to call the boys and to eat. I walked outside the kitchen and saw the place. It's cleaned already.

8:47

Back at home with brother, we're already finish eating after 7pm. My life really did changed. I can feel it now. Different country, city, home and people.

"Mom, everything's gonna be okay, right?"

I smiled sourly.

I heard footsteps walking downstairs. The EXO boys are in their way to the dining room. Lastly, I saw Min Jung Unnie entered the dining room and followed her.

The table was big. It looks like a royal dining table with a 14 chairs. Yeah, real big.

The boys already seated down to their chairs. I took the chair next to unnie and was surprise to see the weird guy looking at me in my left side.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him.

"Who are you?" He asked me back.

I just glared at him for a few seconds  and ignored his question.

"Min Jung, noona!" He called unnie impatiently.

"Tao, she's the new manager." Unnie explained shortly and ate her food.

I ate my food as well. Not saying anything, I can feel their eyes on me.

This is not great. Geez.