Chapter 3

Miro's POV

Her papers are done. Everything is ready. She will be alright.. "Am I right, dad, mom?" I said to myself as I watched my pretty little baby sister sleeping in her bedroom.

This room will be empty tomorrow. She'll be leaving tomorrow and hell, I am in the state of not believing it. Should I stop her? And tell her to work with me here in the Philippines instead?

Hays! Of course I can't. This is what she wants ~ All her life, she's living with us obeying our rules and not breaking it. She doesn't even have a boyfriend since birth.

She's already 23 years old - grown up and strong. Beautiful but mysterious especially when she zip her mouth. She's crazy and funny sometimes but she knows her limits. A girl who thinks that drinking alcohol is a waste of time.

"Dad, mom, our princess is having her journey tomorrow.. please watch her always for me." And I left my sister sleeping. I have to sleep too, we have to be early for her flight. 

5:00 a.m.

As I opened my eyes I saw my pretty sister smiling at me.

"Bro, wake up and let's prepare." She said while poking my nose.

But I pretend that I didn't hear her and I acted like I am very lazy getting up..

"Bro, you know I have to be early right? My flight is 7:00 a.m."

I hugged her so tight.

"Sis, do you really have to go?" I suddenly asked her.

"Woah, my brother is missing me already even I am still here." She said it jokingly. "I'll just try to work with this one and if I can't... I'll be home immediately."

"Geeez! Then I have no choice... " I really dont have a choice but to let her go... "Sis, you know that I love you right?"

"Brother! Why so emotional? Hahah, this is my home.. and I'll just work there, okay? I am not marrying someone and will never go back, duh.."

"Whatever, sis!" Still not conviced her explanation.

We prepared everything and ourselves too. She's really ready to go. We came to the airport right in time.

So this is it.

"Sis, behave yourself there and if everything goes wrong.. call me." I want to say more but I'd be emotional if I open my mouth again.

"I will call you immediately when I get there." She said. And Oh, her eyes are getting wet.. 

"Hey! What's up with those eyes?" I want to tease her because my eyes are also tearing up now.

"It was nothing! I am not crying." There goes her tears, it's overflowing now. "I am not a crybaby and I am big enough." Still not admitting it.

I hugged her again and rubbed her back to comfort her. She's my crybaby sister. Emotionally soft.

"You're crying. Let's go home!" I said it with a serious face but was only joking.

"No! I am leaving!" She loudly said it  and dragged her traveling bag to go inside already.

"Goodbye, sis." For the last time.

"Goodbye, brother.." she smiled at me sweetly. "Make sure when I get back, you'll introduce me to a very pretty girl with a beautiful and pure heart, okay?

"Whatever!" I waved at her..

Goodbye Sis.