Chapter 5

Mirae's POV

I am now in front of a woman with a strong aura. Her voice is full of authority even she's smiling.

"Please sit down." She said on point.

And I obeyed her like a puppy. Geez, what feeling is this? It's making me cry inside, huhuhu... And Oh! I forgot to bow.

"So, you're Mirae Sanico.. 23 years old, from Philippines. Your "Abeoji" is a Filipino and your "Eomeoni" is a Korean. Already graduate with a course I.T. and etc.." She said as she finished scanning my personal info.

"Y-yes, maam.." I almost choke my saliva. Lol. I was really nervous to death, especially when I read her name in the table "신희켱" Vice President.

"Good thing you can speak Hangul. We're not going to have any problem in communicating.." She said and took her phone out to call someone.

I was just sitting there silently and carefully, not to make any noise and trouble. After few minutes someone knocked in the door and appeared in front of us. It was a girl, I think she's also in twenties but a little older than me. She's chubby and cute with eyeliner in her eyes just like other Korean girls styles in order for them to look good.

"Okay, Min Jung.. Please take care of her, she's the new a Manager of EXO. Please supervise her in everything, she's new here and probably her first time working, please guide her very well. She will be sharing room with you.." She said and make us leave the room.

"So, you're EXO's new Manager now.. I am Choi Min Jung" She introduced herself.

"I am Mirae Sanico.." I smiled shyly.

"It's Mirae right? Not Sanico..?" She asked

"Uhh, yes! And you're Min Jung.. Korean names are really different to ours.."

"That's right." She agreed. "Mind if I tell you something?" She asked again.

I just nodded and smiled at her.

"I was EXO's Manager too.. before, but because I did great, they promote me to a little higher position.

"That's cool.." And I think she's cool. She's so friendly, we talked everything about me and her. She took me out of the building and drove me to somewhere. I wish it will be the place where I can rest my body and all.

"We're already here." She said as she parked the car outside the big house.

"Woah. It's a huge house..."

"Of course, this house was made for the twelve dorky alien wolf boys of SME..." She said while we took our things out from yhe car.

"Uh, Okay... so where are they?" Asked her looking at her weirdly.

"Hahaha, they're still in the SME Building and Oh, don't worry they don't bite" she laughed at me.

"Yeah great... Twelve boys huh?" Still can't believe my situation. If brother will find out about this he will push me to hell.

We entered the said huge house and again I was amazed of everything. The house was up and down with only 2 floors and was really wide. There was seven rooms in the second floor. The rooms were facing threeon three and the one room was a little far from them, the best room to put our things on.