Hakuei X Oc : At The Mercy of The Sagittarius

A.N: For the next instalment of this little pet project, we are showing Hakuei from PENICILLIN some love. Mature themes throughout guys and given the way that I've written this, I can't exactly block off the sexy bits, as they're kind of interlinked with internal monologues. So you would miss chunks of the story. So consider yourselves warned in advance. You will not see my usual markings denoting starts and ends of scenes. 

His hand wrapped around my throat carefully, squeezing lightly

His hand wrapped around my throat carefully, squeezing lightly. I felt as my breath became restricted just enough to give me a head rush. A rush that added to the pleasure that he was dragging from me with his hand between my legs, his slender fingers doing sinful things within me. My noises of bliss sounding strangled but showing nothing less than pure enjoyment. His mouth was occupied with my breasts as he nipped and licked, his tongue toying with my painfully hard nipples but being mindful of my piercings. 

As I gasped breathlessly, feeling the coil deep inside of me tighten even more, I had a moment of surreality at this whole situation. As well as a feeling of illicitness. At fifty-two, he was nineteen years my senior. In many ways, we shouldn't have even come close to being together this way. But here we were anyway. 

I had met him through an online meet-up app. It technically wasn't designed to be a dating app, it was just a way to meet new people. Either because you wanted to expand your friend group or you were in a new place and wanted to start building connections. However, as with all of these kinds of apps, people definitely tried to use it to hook-up. That wasn't what I had been using it for, I was using it for its intended purpose as had he. 

I had just moved to Fukuoka, Japan and was looking to find people who could become potential friends. He had been looking to expand his already existing friend group. I had one or two friends already by the time I had moved, but those friends, as wonderful as they were, both lived in Tokyo. So when I had seen his profile and realised he was looking for the same thing that I was, I had reached out. Of course it had taken me a few days of back and forth in my head, due to the age difference between us. I didn't know whether we would find any common ground given we were at least one generation apart from each other. But eventually I had sent him a message. 

He had responded rather quickly and told me that his name was Hakuei and he had liked the look of my profile, even though I was thirty-three and he was fifty-two. Amazingly we'd actually ended up with quite a lot in common. We both adored music, philosophy, mythology and like me he was a history buff. I loved Japanese history and mythos, while he was particularly fond of Celtic. So it was almost like a match made in heaven for us, as he was Japanese and I was Celtic. 

We had talked for weeks through the app before he had eventually asked if we could exchange Line information. By that point I had no issues giving him access to me like that and so we had begun texting through Line and then one night, not knowing what came over me, I had ended up calling him instead. Up until that point I hadn't heard his voice at all because we hadn't ever used the voice message feature. But when I had, that was when a shift in me started to happen.