Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince

"Miss Americana and The Heartbreak" Prince by Taylor Swift

-------------------------------------------

"Hurry up!!!!!" Alex screamed to Henry in the other room.

"One second!" Henry yelled back.

Henry was finishing doing his makeup for the special occasion. So was Alex. 

When they both finished, they went into the living room to show each other their outfits because they haven't seen them yet.

Alex was wearing a suit, a blue suit dusted with little white stars. He was wearing a white shirt, with a tie displaying the American flag. A sash was around him with the words Miss Americana plastered on it. On his face a pink heart was drawn around his eye.

Henry was wearing his prince attire, well except a broken heart was painted on the back in pink gemstones. He was also wearing a prince crown and a sash with Heartbreak Prince on it. He was also sporting a pink heart around his eye. 

They were going to Taylor Swift's Eras Tour.

And they were going as the infamous, Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince. 

They were going to Kansas City Night 1.

(A few Hours Later)

Applaud started playing.

Henry and Alex look at each other, knowing what is gonna happen soon. 

"I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE" the entire stadium shook as the crowd screamed. 

Then the countdown started.

Then the petals appeared.

Then she appeared.

"Its been a long time coming" Taylor sung.

The rest of the night went by in a blur, the next day they didn't have much of a voice.