Chapter 2

𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝟤𝓃𝒹 𝟣𝟫𝟩𝟨

"Merlin's Beard, Sirius! You brought a lot of stuff!" Your twin brother exclaimed as the three of you were helping Sirius get settled in James's room. Your mother had gotten a mattress for Sirius to sleep on. "Well of course. I needed my hogwarts stuff plus all my other stuff" Sirius shrugged"

"So...What did the others write?" Sirius asked flopping down on the mattress. "That bitch didn't let me read the letters. She didn't even let me look at them. She just sent them back to the others."

"Oh....I'm sorry." James mumbled. "Nah. It's all fine. I'm used to it now." Sirius joked. You slightly laughed.

"Peter said he was doing well. Really excited for his birthday. Remus is doing well too but he told me that he will come a few days later than the rest because of... you know." James looked at Sirius with a look you couldn't quite read.

"Because of what James?" You asked curiously.

"Sorry Y/N. Boy talk and by the way, didn't you have a letter to send Lilyflower?" James started pushing you out of the room and closed the door in front of a very confused you. 

                                                            𑁍✧˖°˚ʚ♡ɞ˚°˖✧𑁍

Back in your room, you sat on your desk with you quill in your hand and staring at the blank parchment, considering what to tell lily, before you decided to write on your parchment.

"Hi lily!

I really miss you too!

Everything is pretty much great here except for James always pestering me. This morning, when I woke up, he took my glasses and made me run around him. Also he keeps talking about you! It's just driving me crazy! Also I am really excited that you are coming to our house tomorrow!

I still can't believe that we are in year six now! I really miss hogwarts. :(

Love, Y/N

P.S: Sirius finally lives with us. He finally decided to leave that bitch's house :).

P.P.S: There is something wrong with Remus. James and Sirius won't tell me what."

With that you folded your letter, wrote Lily's address and put a wax seal on it. You grabbed the letter and strode over to Dean who was nibbling on some treats in his cage. You opened the cage and started tying the letter on Dean's foot.

"Dean. Take this to Lily, dear." You opened the window to let Dean go outside.

You watched as Dean flew out the window and flew farther and farther until he was out of sight. You sighed looking outside the window.

What could be wrong with Remus? You thought to yourself before going back to your bed and slowly falling asleep.

                                                            𑁍✧˖°˚ʚ♡ɞ˚°˖✧𑁍

A/N:  Hey guys. I am rlly sorry that this chapter was short. I just didn't really have time because of the back to school preparations and finishing my notebook work. I hope you enjoyed this story. Im going to be updating tomrw so stay tuned for more <3

Your author,

Ezra White <33