✯《chapter-12》✯

There is a small surprise and someone's name is also going to be revealed ahead in this chapter

So, enjoy reading.💜💜

♡I'd be his, if he asked.♡

"I want avika, at any cost

"I want avika, at any cost." Victor said. After hearing him tiger clench his hands tightly, that his knuckles turned white due to impact.

"Get out from here. Our meeting is over." Tiger said and turn on heels to leave but victor stopped him by saying something.

"Oh c'mon man, take as much money as you want. I just want her." Victor said.

Tiger turned and looked at him with a death glare.

"And you wouldn't get her. She is not an object, which you can buy." Tiger gritted out, controlling his anger.

"You can keep 80% of the profit that will be made in our business. And give me that girl in return. Is this better?" Victor asked again.

"Didn't you hear, what I said right now. Get out of my mansion otherwise I will forget that you are my friend." Tiger growled gritting his teeth and intermidating him.

Tiger wanted very much to break the mouth of the man from which he took Avika's name, but he could not do so. Victor is not only his friend but also very close to his dad. So he tried to stop himself as long as he could from killing him.

"Why are you getting so restless when that girl's name comes up?" Victor asked by looking into his eyes.

"Is she your girlfriend? If so, forget that she will be loyal to you. And you are also not going to be loyal with only one girl. Give her to me, it's just a matter of one night. How good would she look under me. Her screams, when I fuck her hard--" Victor said but stopped when tiger grab his collar harshly pulling him towards his face.

"If you say one more word about her, I will kill you. Remember it." Tiger growled.

Victor freed himself from his grip and looked at him with a wicked smile.