✯《Chapter-19》✯

⚜️

⚜️

⚜️

My atoms love your atoms, it's chemistry

⚜️

Double update!! Enjoy;)

Arya opened the door of a room and closed it behind her silently. She tıp toed to the balcony and settle down the two wine glasses on the coffee table and one bottle of wine. She sat down on one of the couch and pouring the wine in her glass she take a sip and hummed in satisfaction.

After sometime, she dranked three glassess of wine and started looking towards the starful dark sky.

"What are you doing in my room?" A voice boomed and she snapped her head back from where the voice came.

"Ahaan!! Come!!" Arya said and patted the couch which was beside her with a bright smile. He went there and stand in front of her arms crossed, looking sternly at her.

"What are you doing in my room?" He asked sternly.

"I was waiting for you." She said and smiled at him. She extand her hand and grabbed his making him sat, beside her on the couch. He sat with a huffed breath but neither talk to her, nor looked at her.

"Ahaan, I'm sorry, my bear!!" She apologized but he didn't look at her. She sighed and stood up from his couch and sat herself on his lap making him shocked. She wrapped her hands around his neck and nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck. He stiffed at her sudden action and pulled  her from his body.

"You are drunked, Arya. Get up." He said looking everywhere but her. She didn't got up from his lap and made a sad pout, with continue apologizing.

He sighed in defeat and looked at her. "If you are feeling this bad, so why did you say those things to me at that time?" He asked.