Venus X Chuuya

It was around midnight, all of the Port Mafia Members have gone to their rooms, Except for me, Venus.

I wanderred around the office, desperately looking for something fun to do. Although I was tired, i had left over adrenaline from the heist a few hours ago.

I headed to the kitchen, getting something to drink, but stopping in my tracks as my eyes met Chuuya.

He Noticed me swiftly, Turning around to face me, and Revealing his rather... inappropriate apron.

'Kiss The Cock' it said.

"Venus? What are you doing up so late?" He asked, his eyebrow raising.

"Oh- uh.. I was getting something to drink.." I only muttered, feeling myself blush at his apron before quickly opening the fridge.

".. at this hour? You're supposed to be asleep, Y'know.." I heard him sigh and continue cooking.

"Says the guy who's cooking at midnight~" I giggled, Taking a soda can and closing the fridge.

"Hey, You're not to deside when I get handy or not-!" He faught back.

"Yeah yeah.. whatever, Mentor.. What's with the apron, by the way?" I grinned at him, as I watched him glare at his apron, and then back at me.

".. Well well.. you're in a desperate mood, arrent you?" Chuuya grinned back, Walking towards me.

"What do you meaaan..~? Am I..  not allowed to..?~" I swung my arms around his neck, glaring at his lips.

Within the blink of an eye, there we stood, in the kitchen, kissing eachother.

We pulled away for a moment to catch our breath.

"Isn't your food burning..?" I giggled, watching him think for a minute before letting go of me.

Chuuya walked back to the stove, turning off the heat before walking back to me, picking me up and carrying me to the dorm rooms.

"Hey-! Let me go-!" I giggled even louder, trying to fight back from his grasp.

Once we reached his room, he put me down, closing the door behind him.

It only took a few seconds before started kissing again. This time more passionately, as if we were only focused on kissing, and nothing else.

"Haah..~ Venus..~" I felt him breath against my skin before leading Me to his bed.

"Chuuya...~" I whispered back, Letting myself fall onto it, With chuuya ontop of me.

"My god, Venus.. You're so easy to get addicted to..~" he rolled over, Laying down besides me.

"I can say the same to you, Chuuya.."

We layed there for a moment, only admiring our faces with huge smiles on them before huddling up against eachother, falling asleep in eachothers arms.
___________________________________

*A few hours later*

We heared a door handle open, scaring ourselves awake.

I opened my eyes to Dazai Osamu, Who stood in the doorframe like a child that just threw up.

"...Oh. chuuya's getting bitches now." He spoke in an unamused tone

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD-"

___________________________________

WRITEN BY MARZ.