(2) Venus X Chuuya

You woke up around 2 AM to a bright light.

It was Chuuya, Aggressively typing on his laptop.

"Chuuya-..? What are you-" You sat up straight in the bed, Raising an eyebrow at him.

You watched him jolt, slamming his laptop closed. He gave off a mysterious vibe, as if he was onto something he wasnt supposed to. He turned to face you, Dark eyebags under his eyes.

"Oh dear-.. What are you even doing up this late..? Come." You pat the matress besides you, And watch him get up.

He stumbles over to you, and soon, tiredly lets himself fall onto the matress.

You scoot over, Pulling him closer and wrapping your arms around him, recieving an annoyed hum from your boyfriend.

"Dazai.." He mumbled.

"What-?" 

"He's.. I'm filing a report about him.. for blackmailing.. I just- cant seem to kill that prick, And the boss wont do anything about him either..!" You heared him groan and turn to look you in the eyes, finally. 

He had a sad, pouting look on his face, his hair all messy and poking his eyes. You wipe it out of his face and smile warmly.

"I'm sure you'll get to him one day.. Or he'll just hang himself, knowing how suicidal he is-"

This sentance made Chuuya's face fade into a soft smile, Pecking your forehead.

"Uughh i really need a coffee right now..-" Chuuya muttered, rolling onto his back and staring at the ceiling, sliding his hands under his head.

"Thats the last thing you need right now, Mister-!" You giggle, also doing so.

"Well what's something you really need right now then-?"

"Mhh.. I'm actually pretty set.. i dont need anything right now, i'm fine with the position im in right now.." you closed my eyes, Cant help but smiling.

"... Know what else i really need right now?" Chuuya then asked.

You felt him crawl ontop of you, Sitting on your lap.

"What-?"

You openned your eyes to Chuuya, With the hottest look ever on his face. He leant closer, Whisperring in your ear..

".. Some real good sex.."

You felt your face turn red instantly, Coverring your mouth with your hand out of emberrassment. Before you could even speak, Chuuya had already start trailing kisses all over your neck, Travelling to your chest.

Your breath hitched, Arching your back in pleasure.

"Chu... Chuuya...~" You whimperred out, Pleasing Chuuya with your sounds, He slowly started unbuttonning your blouse.

"My my..~ You really got excited just from that..? Just wait untill we get started..~" Chuuya muttered with a grin. He arose from your chest, Pressing his lips against yours.

Soon enough, You were french kissing with Chuuya Nakahara. In his room. It felt like a dream.. It felt so.. good.. You felt his tongue swirl against yours, And whilest Chuuya pulled away again, A thin string of saliva connected you two.

"You okay with this.. Venus..?" He gave a soft smile as he caressed your cheek.

You nodded quickly, not wanting to waste another second without his hands on you.

He swiftly started stripping, starting with his shirt.. then his belt.. He then gently pulled down your pants, And continueing to plant kisses.

He trailed from your chest.. down to your stomach... next to your belly button.. To the brim of your panties..

"Chuuya... Please..~" You groaned, Gripping the matress under your tightly.

"Patience, Dear... It's key..~" Chuuya grinned, Painfully slowly unzipping his pants to tease you.

"Ugh- For gods sake.." You placed your hands on his, Guiding him (and slightly forcing) to zip his pants faster.

Without hesitation, You pulled Chuuya's pants down, As if you were drying out, and it was the only water source in a thousant miles.

"Tch tch.. Someone's needy..~" Chuuya's grin grew, Pushing you back to lay you back down onto the matress, And soon after your panties were bound to the floor.

You watched Chuuya pull out his member, Aligning it with your entrance.

".. -Wait! Wait... Please.. Be gentle, Okay..?" You begged, Mentally preparing yourself for this moment.

"I'll try, Darling..~" He gave you a quick peck on the forehead before holding your hand and whisperring "Squeeze my hand if it hurts okay..?".

You gave a quick nod before you felt Chuuya push into you.

You squirmed, Slightly grasping around Chuuya's fingers. Slowly but surely, He started picking up a pase with his thrusting.

"Nghh..~ Chu- Chuuya..~!" You groaned out, Washed by pleasure.

This felt so good.. It felt magical.. Chuuya was magical...

"Guhh.. Venus..~" He let out a low hum, Gripping your thighs.

You didn't care if it hurted or not, It felt too good.. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I need bleach.