²⁹

------

"This?"

"No."

"What about...this!!??"

"Nah."

"This???"

"Hmm...Nope."

Taehyung drops the last fuzzy jacket of his, mouth parted in disbelief and expression screaming 'get me the fuck out of here'.

"It's been 30 minutes, goddamnit!!" He couldn't mask his frustration.

Jungkook sighs.

"You have a....very simple style, Tae." Jungkook smirks, yet his eyes were shamelessly flickering around every inch of the boy's body all the same, as if soaking in every part of him that was looking even more attractive now that he was all dressed up.

Taehyung glares at him icily, mildly annoyed.

"Well, sorry, I don't attend fancy things, as a broke student.." He mumbles huffily, hunching up in the cashmere sweater, making Jungkook chuckle.

He gets up from the bed, walking to the closet and slowly starting to sift through the random pieces of clothing.

Hmm..they were very random, but if chosen correctly, they could create lovely combinations.

"You're gonna pick out my clothes?? Seriously??" Taehyung wasn't that bothered about it. He never had an eye for fashion so he stuck with casual and simple outfits all the time. He was just bewildered at the sight of a demon choosing out an outfit for him to wear.

"Yup. Leave it to me." Jungkook murmured, eyes focused on the articles of clothing that he was comparing.

---

After some serious comparing and contrasting, he stood in the finished outfit.

and...damn.

(Without the mask)

(Without the mask)

Was this really from HIS closet?? His closet full of second handed and impulsively purchased clothes that he could hardly match up??

He himself has been praised for his fashion sense before, but Jungkook..could quite practically become a successful fashion designer if desired.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's expression, which very obviously screamed 'impressed' but was trying very hard to hide it.

"Specially for you, Tae. It's cold out and I don't want my darling catching a cold~~"

No. No Tae, there's no way he cares about you so get that shit out of your head. Maybe he's just in a weird kind of mood.

Taehyung now desperately wished that Jungkook would stop messing around and  go back to being as heartless as he used to.

How foolish of him to ignore the signs, that led to the obvious-- that he didn't want to acknowledge.