³¹

Taehyung shifted on the bed that he was laid upon just a few minutes ago.

When he opened his eyes, his world was in a daze. His head felt like it was on fire and his legs wobbled as he took shaky steps to the bathroom.

He needs a cold shower.

Without thinking twice, he shoves the bathroom door open, only to be met with....a naked Jeon Jungkook.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT--"

He immediately shrieks, legs finally giving out from underneath him as he hastily tries to scramble away.

Thankfully, the steam from the hot shower was still rising, keeping the things that he would rather not see hidden, but just the spectacle shocked him.

Eight pack abs on Jungkook's toned waist, with inky tattoos twisting around them like wonderful vines, stretching as the latter leans back, muscular arms raised and flexing as he easily massages all the coconut shampoo from his raven, slicked back hair.

Taehyung was still sitting there, face flushed beet red. The alchohol in his system mixed with his thumping heart making him feel absoulutely wrecked..

Oh shit...he needs to sleep so badly. Yet everytime he had tried, the alchohol prevented him, bubbling in his guts and snapping him back awake. The most he could get was a bit of shut-eye from the dizziness. A deep sleep was a big no-no.

Ah, perhaps this was a dream too.

Only another few minutes had passed and Jungkook, in all his naked glory, steps out VERY MODESTLY from the shower, with out even a towel around his waist.

The demon couldn't help but smirk maliciously at the brunette, sprawled helplessly on the floor. The boy who's reaction to him was like a virgin woman who'd never seen a male specimen's body before.

His large eyes were wide and round in shame, as if HE were the one that was buck naked and not Jungkook, darting around on the floor to look at anything but the demon. If his face was red before, it was full on blazing now in the embarrassment.

"Tae--" He starts, with a gentle, but seductive tone.

Taehyung smacks two hands over his two innocent eyes, refusing to risk his vision wandering anywhere near the demon's form, standing merely a few feet away from him.

Now the only thing he could see properly, was the two large and pale feet, standing strong in front of him.

He immediately shrieks in alarm, using his legs, dragging them on the flooring to scramble backwards even more once he noticed one foot taking a step forward.

"No!! Don't you dare, Jeon!! Put on clothes!!....Please??"

It didn't seem that his exclamations worked, because Jungkook still stepped forward, until there was no proper distance between them, and crouched down.

Large hands come to slowly ease his shaking hands off of his eyes.

Huh, how odd. Despite the visibly hot shower, his hands felt so horribly ice cold on Taehyung's warm, honey tan skin.

For Jungkook?? Touching Taehyung again was like taking a breath of fresh air. So nice, so addictive. His human was so warm. Taehyung always asked him why the fuck he couldn't keep his hands off of him and this was partly the reason.

Once he had fully eased the hands off of his human's pretty little face that he was aching to kiss, he smirks smugly, leaning into the crook of the boy's neck.

"Oh man, holy shit~?? Isn't that something that I should say, darling~??"

Taehyung flinches and the demon grins wider than ever, self satisfied with how he made the boy squirm in his grasp flusteredly.