³⁴

In a faraway, hidden place a small brunette male wriggles around in his sleep, mumbling as he let out multiple soft breaths, signalling that he was about to awaken from his much-needed rest.

Oh, if only he knew, what was waiting for him when he woke up.

Ignorance is bliss, they say.

And perhaps they were right, for if Taehyung had remained asleep, and hadn't opened his eyes,

He would not have had to find out, the fact that all this time, he had been sleeping whilst being sandwiched comfortably between two large and muscular bodies.

On a huge, soft bed that was not his own.

In a large, luxurious room that was not his own;

Dimly lit from the high ceilings from where multiple crystal chandeliers hung in a grid pattern.

He stared upwards for a while, bewildered. Stunned. Unable to fathom what could possibly be going on right at that moment.

He blinked, multiple times, eyelashes fluttering softly, as if he thought- that he was in a dream, and when he closed his eyes and opened them again, he would be back in his cosy apartment with the lace curtains drawn, curled up beside his laptop after binging his favourite netflix series.

𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞.

His bottom lip trembled, and he was so stupefied, so deep in thought that he completely forgot the other two men, both on either side of him.

He was facing Jungkook, the ravenette's tattooed arm draped over his bare waist, effective in both caging him and offering a strange sort of comfort.

And from the back, he could vaguely feel one's hard chest pressed fast against his shoulder blades, distinctively plump lips brushing against his neck in soft, steady breaths. The man's own arms were fully wrapped around his lower back, embracing him with a possessive intent that was indistinct to the brunette at that time.

The brunette winces, getting distracted from the scene yet again when he started to become aware of his parched throat, his eyes that were puffy and stinging from crying so much.

His limbs were aching, for some strange reason, and he doesn't yet realize the fact that he was barely clothed, clad only in a silk white dressing gown that was falling off either way, and felt as if it were barely there.

At first, he shifts a little. The only thing on his mind being his home. A place where he feels secure. A place that he was familiar with.

But when his vision clears, and his brain snaps awake out of his post-unconscious daze, just like that, the memories of the previous day flood his mind, and he blinks one last time, only now becoming aware of the utterly and decievingly angelic sleeping face of Jungkook, rested mere inches away from his own.

So close that he could vaguely feel warm, steady breaths brushing his lips.

Now, you must be wondering: Taehyung, why the fuck aren't you panicking right now?? You just woke up next to a demon!!

But now, Taehyung merely sighs in aggitation, still confused, but at least a little filled in.

He had slept with Jungkook so much that he had gotten used to seeing Jungkook in his bed with him as soon as he woke up. Sure, it was not pleasant, despite the decievingly angelic features on the Demon's face.

But it's not like Taehyung could do anything about it either way. It's not like he had a choice. Like he could fight back.

But, only one thing.